Mrs Ifeyinwa J. Ofoh
Mrs OfohIfeyinwa Juliana was born to the family of Chief &Lolo Elister Uzoma Eke in Ihiagwa Owerri-west LGA, Imo state. She is married to Engr. Onyinyechi Franklyn Ofoh who hails from Okwudor, Njaba LGA and the marriage is blessed with two beautiful daughters. She had her Primary school at Ihiagwa Community Primary School Owerri and her Secondary education at Girls Secondary School Ikenegbu Owerri. She obtained her first degree in Geology at the Federal University of Technology, Owerri with a second class Upper division, Masters degree in Petroleum Geology at the University of Portharcourt and currently pursuing a PhD in Petroleum Geology/Sedimentology in FUTO. She is a Christian (Catholic) by religion.
- B.Tech. GEOLOGY, FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY OWERRI, MARCH 2013
- M.Sc. PETROLEUM GEOLOGY, UNIVERSITY OF PORT HARCOURT, OCTOBER 2017
- Institute of Safety Professionals of Nigeria on General Health, Safety & Environment Course – January 2017
- Institute of Safety Professionals of Nigeria on HSE competence Development Training – January 2017
Dr Marie Sonuga prize Nigerian Mining & Geoscience Society(NMGS) for Best graduating female in the Department of Geology Federal University of Technology Owerri – March 2013
Membership of Professional bodies
- Member, Nigerian Association of Petroleum Explorationists (NAPE)
Courses Assigned to Teach
- GLY 429: MINING METHODS & METAL REFINING
- Mudlogging Geologist/ Field Engineer at Total Quality Integrated Services Limited( TQISL) Aug 2014- Jan 2016.
- Geologist II at Imo State Ministry of Public Utilities Aug 2017 to June 2019.
- Assistant Lecturer at Federal University of Technology, Owerri July 2019 to date.
Petroleum Geology/ Sedimentology, Sequence Stratigraphy, Environmental Geology, Hydrology, Mineral Exploration, Structural Geology
- Eke, I.J and Ideozu, R.U.,(2020). Petrophysical Evaluation of Hydrocarbon Bearing Sands in “MANIN” Marginal Field, Onshore Niger Delta. IOSR Journal of Applied Geology and Geophysics (IOSR-JAGG) e-ISSN: 2321–0990, p-ISSN: 2321–0982.Volume 8, Issue 3 Ser. II (May – June 2020), PP 31-47. www.iosrjournals.org.