Augustine B. Panle
Mr Augustine Bwan Panle hails from Dungwel Village of Mangu LGA, Plateau State. He obtained his B.Sc., Second Class Upper Division from ABU Zaria in Mathematics, M.Sc. in Pure Mathematics from FUTO, PGDE from NTI. He is currently a lecturer in Mathematics Department, FUTO, and is known for his humility, self-determination and good analytical skills. In addition, he is a devoted Christian, ensuring academic excellence with research, good morals and goal-oriented.
- 2019 – Post-Graduate Diploma in Education (PGDE)
- 2019 – Diploma in Bible college (Distinction)
- 2018 – Master of Science (Pure Mathematics)
- 2012 – Bachelor of Science (2nd Class Upper)
- 2009 – Diploma in Computer application (Upper Credit)
- 2008 – Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB) Advance Level.
- 2005 – National Examination Council
- 2005 – West African Examination Council
- 1999 – First School Leaving Certificate
Membership of Professional Bodies
- Member, Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN)
- Member, Nigerian Mathematical Society
Courses Assigned to Teach
- MTH 101 – Elementary Mathematics
- MTH 203 – Elementary Differential Equations
- MTH 201 – Mathematical Methods
- (2019-Date): Mathematics Lecturer at Federal University of Technology, Owerri
- (2013-2014): NYSC in the Mathematics Department, FUTO
- (2014-Date): Part-Time Lecturer at Nigerian Navy Finance and Logistics College Owerrinta, Abia state.
- (2014-2019): Part-Time Teacher at Emmanuel College Owerri, Imo state.
- (2011-2012): Federal Radio Cooperation of Nigeria (FRCN) Radio House, Garki Abuja.
Areas of Research:
- Group Theory
- Semigroup Theory
- Computational Mathematics