Emeka C. Godwin
Mr Emeka C. Godwin is a native of Anambra State. He hails from Umuchu in Aguata LGA of Anambra State, Nigeria. He attended Eziukwu Primary School 11, Aba between 1993 and 1999. He proceeded to Modern Child College Aba for his secondary education where he obtained his SSCE in 2005. He carried out his university education at Imo State University, Owerri where he graduated with a Second Class Upper Division Honors in Mathematics in 2010. His Master’s degree was obtained at Federal University of Technology, Owerri, Nigeria in the year 2015. He is currently a PhD student in the Department of Mathematics, University of KwaZulu Natal, Durban, South Africa.
- PhD. Mathematics (Functional Analysis), University of KwaZulu Natal, Durban, South Africa.
- 2015 – M. Sc. Mathematics (Applied Mathematics), Federal University of Technology, Owerri, Nigeria
- 2010 – B.Sc. (Hons.), 2ndClass Honours(Upper Division), (Mathematics), Imo State University, Nigeria
- 2005 – West African School Certificate, Government College, Kano
- 1999 – First School Leaving Certificate, Riga Special Primary School, Kano State
Bronze Medalist, National Mathematical Centre, Mathematics Quiz for Undergraduates. (2009/2010 Session)
Membership of Professional Bodies
- 2018-Date – Member, Nigerian Mathematical Society (NMS)
- 2019- Date – Member, Nigerian Association of Mathematical Physics
Courses Assigned to Teach
- MTH 101,
- MTH 102,
- MTH 201,
- MTH 203,
- MTH 222,
- MTH 202,
- MTH 405
- 30th April, 2018-Date – Lecturer, Department of Mathematics, Federal University of Technology, Owerri, Imo State, Nigeria.
- 12th August, 2015-30th April 2018 – Lecturer, Department of Mathematics, Federal Polytechnic, Nekede, Owerri, Imo State, Nigeria.
- 2011-2012 – Department of Mathematics, Ekiti State University Ado-Ekiti, Nigeria (NYSC).
My research interest is in the area of Functional Analysis, in particular fixed point theorems and applications to Optimization. Also, I have an interest in Complex Analysis, in particular, Univalent and Multivalent functions using differential and integral operators.
AS VIEWED IN GOOGLE SCHOLAR
- E.C. Godwin and E.E. Onugha. On Coefficient Bounds of Certain Close-to-Convex Functions with Negative Coefficients Using the Modified Salagean Differential Operator. Transactions of the Nigerian Association of Mathematical Physics. Volume 4, (July 2017). Pg. 15-18.
- E.C. Godwin and E.E. Onugha. On Some Close-to-Convex Functions Defined by Al-Oboudi Differential Operator. Transactions of the Nigerian Association of Mathematical Physics. Volume 4, (July 2017). Pg. 19-22.
- E.P. Mazi, E.C. Godwin and T.O. Opoola. On Some New Subclasses of Bi-Univalent Functions Defined By Salagean Operator. JMSCM, Vol. 1, No. 1, November 2019.
- E.C. Godwin and T.O. Opoola. On a New Subclass of Univalent Functions With Negative Coefficients Using a Generalized Differential Operator. JMSCM, Vol. 2, No. 1, 2020.