Williams I. Osuji
Mr W. I. Osuji is born to the family of Late Nathaniel and Mrs Irene Osuji of UmuofodiOgada Atta, he attended Ogada Community School, Umudim Boys’ Secondary School and later Atta Boys’ Secondary school Atta. In furtherance of his education, Mr Osuji attended Federal University of Technology, Owerri and obtained his Bachelor of Technology in Mathematics and Computer Science. He worked as Deputy Manager Systems and Administration with the defunct Lake Insurance Coy. Ltd, Owerri. In 2005, he joined the FUTO workforce as a Graduate Assistant, obtained his M.Sc. in Industrial & Applied Mathematics in 2008. He is married and has four children.
- B. Tech. Mathematics & Computer Science, 1995
- M. Sc. Industrial and Applied Mathematics, 2008
- Associate Nigerian Institute of Management, 2011
- NIGERIAN MATHEMATICAL SOCIETY (NMS)
- NIGERIAN ASSOCIATION OF MATHEMATICAL PHYSICS
Courses Assigned to Teach
- MTH 101 Elementary Mathematics I
- MTH 102 Elementary Mathematics II
- MTH 203 Elementary Differential Equations I
- MTH 202 Mathematical Method II
- Nov. 2000 – Mar. 2002, Lake Insurance Company Ltd., Owerri (System Analyst)
- April 2002 – June 2004 Lake Insurance Company Ltd., Owerri (Deputy Manager Systems/Administration)
- Feb. 2005 – To Date Federal University of Technology, Owerri (Lecturer)
- Mathematical Theory of Elasticity with specialization in Buckling
- Mathematical Modeling
- A. M. Ette, J. U. Chukwuchekwa, W. I. Osuji and A. C.Osuji, Perturbation Procedures in the Dynamic Analysis of a Toroidal shell segment Pressurized by a step load, American Journal of Mathematical and Computer Modeling. 2020, 5(1), 1 – 11 .
- A. M. Ette and W. I. Osuji, Dynamic buckling of a viscously damped modified quadratic model elastic structure struck by an impulse, Bulletin of Mathematics and Statistics Research. Vol. 7, issue 1 (Jan. – Mar.), 2019, pp. 20 – 58.
- A. M. Ette, J. U. Chukwuchekwa, I. U. Udo – Akpan and W. I. Osuji, Asymptotic analysis of the static and dynamic buckling of a column with cubic – quintic nonlinearity stressed by a step load, Journal of Advances in Mathematics and Computer Science. Vol. 30(6), pp. 1 – 35, 2019. Article no. JAMCS. 46862. ISSN: 2456-9968.
- A. M. Ette, J. U. Chukwuchekwa, W. I. Osuji, I. U. Udo – Akpan and G. E. Ozoigbo, Asymptotic Investigation of the Buckling of a Cubic – Quintic Nonlinear Elastic Model Structure Stressed by Static Load and A Dynamic Step Load, IOSR Journal of Mathematics (IOSR-JM) e-ISSN: 2278-5728, p-ISSN: 2319-765X. Volume 14, Issue 1, Ver. 11 (Jan. – Feb. 2018), PP 16 – 30.
- A. M. Ette, J. U. Chukwuchekwa, W. I. Osuji, I. U. Udo – Akpan and G. E. Ozoigbo, On the Asymptotic Analysis of the Static Buckling of infinitely long and Harmonically imperfect column lying on Quadratic – Cubic Elastic Foundations. Asian Journal of Mathematics and Computer Research 23(4) 220 – 230, 2018.
- W. I. Osuji, J. U. Chukwuchekwa, G. E. Ozoigbo, Buckling load of an elastic quadratic non-linear structure stressed by an axial impulse. International Journal of Math. Sci. & Engr. Appls. (IJMSEA) ISSN 0973 – 9424, Vol. 9 No. 1 (March; 2015), PP. 67 – 78, India.
- A. M. Ette and W. I. Osuji, Analysis of the dynamic stability of a viscously damped elastic quadratic model structure modulated by a periodic load. Journal of the Nigerian Mathematical Society 34 (2015) 50 – 69 www.elsevier.com/locate/
- A. M. Ette and W. I. Osuji: Effects of static pre-loading on the dynamic stability of a column on nonlinear foundations stressed by a step load. Journal of the Nigerian Association of Mathematical Physics, vol. 15 (Nov. 2009), pp. 37 – 46.