Mr Karkaa J. Shirgba
My name is Shirgba Joel Karaka, a graduate of Physics from the University of Mkar, Mkar. M.Tech (in-view) Radiation and the Physics, Modibbo Adama University of Technology Yola. I am a social innovator and an advocate for invention and creative education. I am from a family of 7 children and the first child of my family.
I have initiated several invention programs and invent for unemployed youth and students.
And I am hoping to launch FUTO departmental student’s start-up hackathon subject to approval by the university community.
I am futuristic in my thinking.
- Modibo Adama University of Technology, Yola, (M.Tech Radiation and Health in view) – 2016/2017
- University of Mkar, Mkar (B.Sc in Physics) – 2009-2013
- Government Secondary School Garagboghol (WAEC) – 2008
- Federal Science College, Ogoja (WAEC) – 2002-2005
- LGEA Primary School Ge-mbagwa – 1992-1998
- Part-Time voluntary lecturer, University of Mkar, Biophysics & Medical Physics – 2017-2018
- Physics Teacher, Government Science and Technical Collage Saminaka Kebbi State (NYC) – 2014-2015
- NTA Makurdi, Benue State (student industrial work experience scheme) – 2012
- Determination of natural and artificial radionuclide in water and soil master research (in-view)
- Production of a gasifier using rice husk as a cooking fuel (personal research)