Desmond C. Bartholomew
Desmond C. Bartholomew is a Graduate Assistant in the Department of Statistics, Federal University of Technology Owerri (FUTO), Imo State.
He was a Management Information System Analyst with the Agency Force of Leadway Assurance Company from 2017 – 2018. He had his Tertiary (B.Tech in Statistics), Secondary (SSCE) and primary (FSLC) in Imo State at Department of Statistics, FUTO, Twins Comprehensive Secondary School, Amaifeke and Central School Ogberuru respectively. He was one of the very first sets of First Class graduates produced in the year 2015 in Statistics, FUTO.
He has research interest in Design and Analysis of Variance, Multivariate Analysis and Econometrics, in that order and has nine research publications in Statistics. He is currently pursuing his Master’s program in Statistics at the Department of Mathematics and Statistics, University of Port Harcourt, Port Harcourt, Rivers State.
He is a single and focused Nigerian citizen who has the interest of his state and country at heart.
- B.Tech. in Statistics, FUTO (2015).
- MSc. in Statistics, UNIPORT (In view).
- Graduate Assistant – Oct. 29, 2018 till date
- Department of Statistics, FUTO.
- Jumia Nigeria Force, Sales Consultant (Captain – gold) – Oct. 2017 till date
- Management Information/Data Analysis Specialist – Mar. – Nov. 2018
- Leadway Assurance Company Ltd.
- Computer Networking Specialist – June 2017 – Oct. 2017
- Owerri CBT Hi-Tech, (New KK computers).
- Central Research Committee Secretariat –
May 2016 – Apr. 2017
- (NYSC) University of Lagos, Akoka, Yaba, Lagos State.
- Design and Analysis of Variance
- Multivariate Analysis
- Olewuezi, N.P., Onoghojobi, B., & Bartholomew, D.C. (2016). Estimation of Nonorthogonal Problem Using Time Series Dataset. Journal of the Nigerian Association of Mathematical Physics, vol. (34), pp 141-150.
- Bartholomew D.C. (2016). A Simple Two – way Multiple Analysis of Variance – SPSS. Research & Reviews: Journal of Statistics and Mathematical Sciences, Vol. 3, Issue 1. December 2016.
- Egbo, M.N & Bartholomew, D.C. (2017). A Discriminant function analysis approach to the country’s economic status. Journal of Advanced Statistics, Vol. 2, No. 4, December 2017.
- Egbo M.N, Bartholomew, D.C, Okeke J.U & Okeke E.N. (2018). Markov Chain approach to projection of secondary school enrolment and projection of teachers. Open Journal of Statistics, 2018, 8, 533-555.
- Egbo M.N & Bartholomew, D.C. (2018). Forecasting Students’ Enrollment Using Neural Networks and Ordinary Least Squares Regression Models. Journal of Advanced Statistics, Vol. 3, No. 4, December 2018. https://dx.doi.org/10.22606/
- Obite C.P., Olewuezi N.P., Ugwuanyim G.U and Bartholomew D.C. (2020). Multicollinearity effect in Regression Analysis: A feed-forward artificial neural network approach. Asian Journal of Probability and Statistics, 6(1): 22-33.
- Ugwuanyim G.U, Osuchukwu O, Bartholomew D.C and Obite C.P. (2020). Medical choices for a wealthy nation – Multinomial Logistics Model. Asian Journal of Probability and Statistics, 6(3): 1-12, 2020; ISSN: 2582-0230.
- Obite C.P., Bartholomew D.C., Ugwuanyim G.U. and Olewuezi N.P. (2020). Assessment of the disparities in applications to Higher Education in Nigeria: A Coefficient of Variation approach. Asian Journal of Advanced Research and Reports, 8(3), 23 – 29, ISSN: 2582-3248.
- Obite C.P., Bartholomew D.C., Duru, I.B., Ismaila-Cosmos J. and Chukwuemeka C. (2020). A Cox Proportional Hazard Model Approach to Age at First Sexual Intercourse in Nigeria. Open Journal of Statistics, Vol. 10, No.2.