Mrs Ogochukwu Assumpta Ohaji
Department Of Agric. And Bioresources Engineering,
Federal University Of Technology, Owerri Imo State, Nigeria.
- Michael Okpara University of Agriculture Umudike | B.Eng-Agriculture Engineering – 2006-2011
- Madonna Senior Secondary School for Science Etiti | West African Examination Council – 1990-1995
- General Certificate of Education – 2004-2005
- State Primary School Amandugba | First School Leaving Certificate. – 1989
- Good Communication Skill
- Honesty, Trustworthy and Efficient
- Good Team Player
- Sharp and Retentive Memory
- Ability to Take Initiative and Work under pressure
- Ability to adapt to work Environment
SEMINAR ATTENDED UNDER NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF ACADEMIC TECHNOLOGISTS (NAAT, FUTO)
- 2nd annual seminar exhibition.
Theme: Promoting technological skill for national development. (5th -6th November 2015).
- 3rd Annual Seminar
Theme: The role of technologists in Entrepreneurship development. (8th – 9th December 2016).
AREA OF EXPERTISE:
*Currently working in Agricultural and bio-resources Engineering Department as a lab technologist. (From June 2014- till date).
- National Youth Service Corps (NYSC)
Anambra – Imo River Basin Development Authority
Kilometre 10, Owerri – Aba Road P.M.B.1301 Owerri,
Imo State, Nigeria.
Construction and Supervision Department
July 2012-June 2013
Assisted in Supervising some Projects.
Assisted in preparing Certificate for contractors.
- INDUSTRIAL ATTACHMENT:
Up-dike constant water Limited
Uratta Road, Owerri, Imo State.
Responsibilities:– Ensuring that the fabrication of the bottles for the water is properly done.
Marketing of the bottled water.