Engr. Izuchi Louis Duruanyim
Academic and Professional Qualification
- 2003 – 2008 Federal University of Technology, Owerri. Bachelor of Engineering (B.Eng) in Agricultural Engineering (Second Class Honours, Upper Division)
- 2001 Uzoagba Secondary School, Uzoagba, Imo State.
- 1994 – 2000 Premier Secondary School, Orji, Imo State.
Area of Specialization
Farm Power and Machinery
- 2011 – Date Federal University of Technology, Owerri Graduate Assistant in the Department of Agricultural Engineering.
- 2010 – 2011 –Makurdi Local Government Area, Benue State(NYSC) Engineering Supervisor in the ministry of Agriculture and natural resources. A member of EFCC integrity club (member constitution review and chairman electoral committees.)
- 2007 –Anambra-Imo River Basin Development Authority, Imo State.Industrial Trainee
- 2006 –Divine Engineering Works, Owerri. Industrial Trainee
- 2005 –Gogen Engineering Works. Industrial Trainee
- 2005 – 2009 –Echidi and Sons Welding Construction Company Construction Team Member.