Engr. Dr Kingsley Chilakpu Ogueri
QUALIFICATIONS WITH DATE
- Doctorates, PhD, 28th Oct. 2014
- MASTERS DEGREE; M.ENG -2008
- BACHELOR OF ENGINEERING; B.ENG.-1994
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management. (PGDM). May 2011.
ACTIVE MEMBERSHIP OF RELEVANT PROFESSIONAL BODIES;
- Nigerian Society of Engineers (R/N 14503)
- Nigerian Institute of Agricultural Engineering (R/N 1050)
- COREN Registered (R/N 13236)
Option/Specialization: Power and Machinery Engineering/ Renewable Energy
PUBLISHED PAPERS IN REFEREED JOURNALS.
- CHILAKPU, K.O; NWANDIKOM, G.I; ASOEGWU, S.N AND EGWUONWU, C.C
Effects of Multiple Stirring Arms in Optimizing Biodiesel Yield in a Batch Rector. Research Journal in Engineering and Applied Sciences 3(4) 283-285, 2014.
CHILAKPU, K.O, EGWUONWU, C.C, & ASOEGWU, S.N
Renewable Energy as an Alternative Power Source In The Sustainability of Agriculture and Food Production In Nigeria. International Journal Of Scientific and Research Publications, Volume 8, Issue 6, Pp 333-339, June 2018.
CHILAKPU, K.O, EGWUONWU, C.C, OKAFOR, V.C and OKAFOR, K.C
Biodiesel Production from Jatropha Curcas Seed Oil in a Modified Batch- Reactor Using Sodium-Hydroxide as Catalyst. International Journal Of Scientific and Research Publications, Volume 8, Issue 6, Pp 329-332, June 2018.
CHILAKPU, KINGSLEY OGUERI
Development and Evaluation of a Serrated Disc Groundnut Decorticator. International Journal of Scientific and Research Publications, Volume 8, Issue 6, June 2018.
CHILAKPU, K. O.
Renewable Energy Sources, Its Benefits, Potentials and Challenges in Nigeria. Journal of Energy Technologies and Policy, Vol.5, No.9, Pp 21-24, 2015.
EGWUONWU, C. C. N. A. A. OKEREKE, K. O. CHILAKPU, S. O. OHANYERE.
Characterization of Erodibility Using Soil Strength and Stress-Strain Indices for Soils in Some Selected Sites in Enugu State. International Science Index, Vol. 8, No.6, 2014
CHILAKPU, K.O; NWANDIKOM, G.I; ASOEGWU, S.N AND EGWUONWU, C.C
Modification Of Biodiesel Batch Reactor; Journal Of Emerging Trends In Engineering And Applied Sciences (Jeteas) 5(4): 262-264. 2014.
OKAFOR, K. C. O. U. OPARAKU, I. E. ACHUMBA, G. N. EZEH, AND K. O. CHILAKPU.
R-Sgems: a Novel Green Energy Management System for Renewable Energy Utility. International Journal of Energy Policy and Management. 30th April 2015. (Www.Aascit.Org/Journal/Ijcpm)
K. UGWOKE, K.O. CHILAKPU, G.N. EZEH, I.E. ACHUMBA, K.C. OKAFOR.
A Matlab Estimation of Futo Solar Pv Potential Using Hottel and Liu Jordan Clear Sky Radiation Model. American Association for Science and Technology- Journal for Energy, Vol. 2, No.3. 2015, Pp 16-28 (Http//Article.Aascit.Org/File/Html/9750724.Html).
ONWUKA, I. M., MADUBUIKE, C. N. AND CHILAKPU, K. O.
The effectiveness of Coconut Shell Activated Carbon Filter. Material Produced Under Various Carbonization and Activation Conditions. International Journal of Advances in Scientific Research and Engineering (Ijasre), Volume 4, Issue 6 June – 2018
NNAEMEKA CHARLES EZEANYA, CLEMENT ONYEAGHALA AKUBUO, KINGSLEY OGUERI CHILAKPU, AND ANTHONY CHUKWUEMEKA IHEONYE.
Modeling Of Thin-Layer Solar Drying Kinetics of Cassava Noodles (Tapioca). Cigr Journal Open Access at Http://Www.Cigrjournal.Org. Vol. 20, No. 1, Pp 194-200june, 2018.
EGWUONWU, C.C. A.A. OKEREKE, K.O. CHILAKPU, S.O. OHANYERE
Investigating Soil Strength and Stress-Strain Indices for Characterization of Erodibility for Soils in Some Selected Sites In Abia State. International Journal Of Advances In Agricultural &Environmental Engineering. (Ijaaee) Vol. 3, Issue 1, 2016.
CHILAKPU, K.O, EZEAGBA, A.C AND EZEANYA, N.C
Modification and Performance Evaluation of Maize Threshing and Shelling Machine. Futo Journal Series,Vol. 4, Issue 1, Pp. 211-221.July 2018. (Www.Futojnls.Org).
Modification of Self-Loading Cassava Peeling Machine. Futojnls, Volume 3, Issue 1. Pp 273-279, 2017.
CHILAKPU, K.O and G.I NWANDIKOM.
Design, Construction and Evaluation of a Multiple Impact Oil Palm Nut Cracker. Advance in Science and Technology (Page 102 -106.) 2008.
CHILAKPU, K and EZEAGBA, A.C
Development and Evaluation of a Motorized Plantain Slicing Machine. Futo Journal Series, Vol. 4, Issue 1, Pp. 211-221.July 2018. (Www.Futojnls.Org).
NWAONUMA, C.N, Okereke, C.D, EGWUONWU, C.C AND CHILAKPU, K.O.
Development of Periwinkle Shell Capsule for The Control of Water pH For Poultry Farming in Owerri Environs, Nigeria. Futo Journal Series, Vol. 4, Issue 1, Pp. 298-315.July 2018. (Www.Futojnls.Org).
NWAGWU, O.J, MADUBIKE, C.N, Okereke, C.D, WOLE, R AND CHILAKPU, K.O.
Assessing the Vulnerability of Awka South Soil to Gully Erosion. Futo Journal Series, Vol. 4, Issue 1, Pp. 316-325.July 2018. (Www.Futojnls.Org).
Determination of Appropriate Pressing Pressure for Selected Sacks Used in Cassava Pulp Dewatering. Nigerian Journal of Technology (Nijotech) Vol. 37, No.3, July 2018, PP. 795 – 798 (http://dx.doi.org/10.4314/njt.v37i3.31) www.nijotech.com
SELECTED PRODUCTIVE WORKS.
- Development and fabrication of a batch biodiesel reactor.
- Development and construction of a test bed dynamometer.
- Fabrication of an indirect cooling system for agricultural products preservation.
- Modification and construction of fruit juice extraction machine.
- Development and performance evaluation of solar-powered grain dryer.
- Design and construction of a multiple impact palm nut cracking machine.
- Design and construction of a solar powered garden irrigation system.
- Modification and fabrication of fresh cassava peeling machine.
- Construction of a continuous pineapple juice extraction machine.
CONFERENCES AND LEARNED SOCIETIES ACTIVITY
- 16th Engineering Assembly (COREN) Held at Federal Capital Territory Abuja, 2007.
- Regional Convention Of Nigerian Institute of Agricultural Engineering Held at Awka, August 2008.
- 10th International Conference and 31st Annual General Meeting of Nigerian Institute of Agricultural Engineering Held at Enugu; 2010.
- Conference on Entrepreneurship Development as a Sustainable Basis for Economic Transformation of Nigeria. Organized By School of Management, Federal University Of Technology Owerri. Feb. 2013.
- Entrepreneurial Development in Agricultural Engineering. Organized by Agricultural Engineering Department Futo. May 2013
- Workshop on Teaching Methodology and E-Learning. Organized by Futo Consult, June 2013.
- Seminar on Re-Engineering Students Work Industrial Scheme for Better Results. Organized By ITF Eastern Zone. Held at Uyo; June 2013.
- Intellectual Properties Exhibition (Futolite 2013). Organized by Federal University Of Technology Owerri. July 2013.
- Advanced Leadership Training Seminar. Organized by Business Men’s Fellowship International (South East District 3) Held at Owerri; October 2013
- Advanced Leadership Training Seminar. Organized by Business Men’s Fellowship International (South East District 3) Held at Owerri; May 2014.
- 15th International Conference, Organized by Federal University of Technology Akure: September 2014
- 23rd Engineering Assembly, Organized by Council for the Regulation of Engineering in Nigeria. Held at Abuja: August 2014.
- Strategic Grant Proposal Writing, Organized by Center for Research and International Development. Held at Federal University of Technology Owerri. October 2014.
- Workshop on Digital Compilation of Results, Organized by Information and Communication Technology Centre. Held at Federal University of Technology Owerri: August 2014.
- Nigerian Society of Engineers and UNESCO African Engineering Week, Organized by Nigerian Society of Engineers Held at Uyo Akwa Ibom State: November 2016
- Annual Engineering Assembly, Organized by Council for the Regulation of Engineering in Nigeria, Held in Abuja; August 2017.
- Diversification of Nigerian Economy; Engineering Perspective, Organized by the Nigerian Society of Engineers. Held in Abuja, November 2017.
- 2013 – Date, Students Industrial Work Experience Scheme (SIWES) Coordinator For School Of Engineering And Engineering Technology, FUTO,
- 2014 – Date. Departmental SIWES Co-Coordinator (Agricultural And Bioresources Engineering Department)
- 2015 – Date. Staff Adviser, Nigerian Universities Engineering Students Association (NUESA)
- 2016 – Date, Agricultural and Bioresources Engineering Departmental Quality Assurance Officer.
- 2018 -Date, Ag. Head of Department, Agricultural and Bioresources Engineering FUTO.