Engr. Maxwell Ikenna Chikwue
EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS ATTENDED
- 1982 – 1988 – First School Leaving Certificate (F.S.L.C) – Central School
- 1989 – 1994 – West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE) – Akutra Secondary School, Oru East
- 1996 – 2001 – B.Eng – Federal University Of Technology, Owerri
- 2008 – 2011 – M.Eng – University of Port-Harcourt
- 2016- to Date – PhD (In view) – Rivers State University
- PhD (In view) – Environmental Engineering
- M.Eng – Environmental Engineering
- B.Eng – Soil and Water Resources Engineering
- Nigeria Society of Engineers (32397)
- Nigeria Institution of Agricultural Engineering
- Nigerian Environmental Society
- American Society of Agricultural and Biological Engineering (M1049255)
- Performance evaluation of concrete containing thermally desorbed drill casting as a partial substitute for cement
- Adsorption of polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbon from refinery wastewater effluent using activated carbon
- Treatment of rural water supply using activated carbon
- Reclamation of contaminated land/rivers using bioremediation method
- Treatment, storage and disposal of hazardous waste
- Erosion and flood control measures using mechanical and biological methods
- Lecturer III, Imo State Polytechnic, Umuagwo Ohaji, Imo State, Department of Agricultural/ bio-resources engineering, 2010 – 2013
- Assistant Lecturer, Federal University of Technology, Owerri, Department of Agricultural/ bio-resources engineering, 2013 – to date.
- Resident engineer to Ebilah-Salmon and partners, supervision of 100,000m3 hay Oferekpe water treatment plant, Ebony State (2009 – 2010).
- Project facilitator, National Fadama II project (world bank assisted project), Nkwere L.G.A Imo State.
- Proficient user of various computer applications such as Ms-word, Excel, PowerPoint, geographic information systems (ArcGIS 9), piping systems and Piping designs in oil and water installations, Ceasar II, Stress and dynamic load analysis, analysis of soil physical and engineering properties, characteristics of water and wastewater, design and installation of air, water and noise pollution, modeling of environmental control structures.
- Community liaison officer to Imo State government.
Design of water stabilization pond systems for faecal sludge management in Choba community, Rivers State (IJETAE Pub, 2015)
- Flood frequency analysis of Otamiri river catchment area using Gumbel distribution methods (IJETAE Pub, 2015).
- Factorial analysis of Al, Si. Mg alloy cast hardness based on thickness and ultimate tensile strength.