Mrs Mosunmola Veronica Adeleye
OBJECTIVES: To Contribute Immensely to the growth and development of any organization I found myself through hard working, transparency and dedication.
- Highly self-motivated and disciplined.
- Ability to assume responsibility and thrive under pressure.
- Excellent intellectual capability to communicate/ present verbal or written analysis of issues.
- Ability to handle multi-task duties and team fast.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision.
INSTITUTIONS ATTENDED WITH DATES
- Lagos State Polytechnic, Ikorodu, Lagos – 2005
- The Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti – 1996
- Finyinfolu Odundun Comp. High School, Ayedun Ekiti – 1992
- Patrick’s Catholic Primary School, Ayedun Ekiti – 1986
QUALIFICATION OBTAINED WITH DATES
- Higher National Diploma (HND) in Agricultural Technology – 2005 (Post Harvest Technology)
- National Diploma (ND) in Agricultural Engineering – 1996
- West African Examinations Council (WAEC) – 1992
- First School Leaving Certificate – 1986
- NYSC Scheme-Obasanjo farm Nigeria limited Ota, Ogun State – 2006
- A year Industrial Training-Madus Great Chemical – 1996-1997
- 3 months Industrial Training-International Brewery, Ilesa Osun State
AREA OF EXPERTISE
- Currently working in the Department of Agricultural and Bio-resources
- Engineering as Laboratory Technologist, (Federal University of Technology Owerri).
SEMINAR ATTENDED UNDER NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF ACADEMIC TECHNOLOGISTS (NAAT, FUTO)
- 2nd annual seminar exhibition
Theme: Promoting technological skill for national development. (5th – 6th November 2015).
- 3rd Annual Seminar
Theme: The role of technologists in Entrepreneurship development. (8th – 9th December 2016).
- Construction and performance evaluation of a drip system evaporative cooler (HND Thesis) (unpublished 2004)
- Construction of Palm Kernel cracker (ND) thesis (unpublished 1996)