Mrs Ruphina Chika Obasi (Nee Ukaegbu)
Currently working in Agricultural and Bioresources Engineering Department FUTO.
Objective: To Implement my knowledge in practical fields and looking for a career that can offer security and growth being Resourceful, Innovative and flexible.
- Federal Polytechnic Nekede Owerri – 1999
- Federal Polytechnic Nekede Owerri – 1995
- Girls High School Umuezeala Owerre – 1986
- Hilltop Primary School Umualamaku Ehime Mbano – 1982
Qualifications Obtained with Dates
- H.N.D (Agric. Engr.) (Soil and Water Conservation option) Upper credit) – 1999
- O.N.D (Agric Engr.) lower Credit – 1995
- General Certificate in Education (G.C.E) – 1986
- First School Leaving Certificate – 1982
- Fumilola Livestock Company Ondo State NYSC (Supervisor) – 1999-2000
- Industrial Attachment (NAFCON) Onne River State (Supervisor) – 1995-1996
- Agric and Bioresources Engr. Dept. Technologist Futo – 2012till date.
SEMINAR ATTENDED UNDER NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF ACADEMIC TECHNOLOGISTS (NAAT, FUTO)
- 2nd annual seminar exhibition.
Theme: Promoting technological skill for national development. (5th -6th November 2015).
- 3rd Annual Seminar
Theme: The role of technologists in Entrepreneurship development. (8th – 9th December 2016).
- Prof. L. E. Aririatu
Department of Biology
Federal University of Technology
- Dr Lady J. Ogu