Venatius Kosisochukwu Anyanwu
Dept. of Agricultural and Bioresources Engineering,
School of Engineering and Engineering, Technology.
Federal University of Technology, Owerri.
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Career Plan and Progression
To work assiduously with staff and facilities, contributing the best of my ability so as to improve the institutional vision towards achieving its mantra goals.
- 2016, M.Eng. Degree: (Agricultural and Bioresources Engineering- Soil and Water Engineering Option) FUTO. Supervised by Engr. Prof. N.A.A. Okereke and Dr C.C. Egwuonwu.
- Thesis: Reliability Studies of Six Evapotranspiration Models For Three Selected towns in South-Eastern, Nigeria namely (Akwa, Enugu and Owerri)
- 2008, B.Eng. Degree: (Agricultural Engineering- soil and Water Engineering Option) FUTO. Supervised by Engr. Prof. J.O. Duru.
- Thesis: Design of Gully Erosion control measures for Eziudo Ezinihitte Mbaise L.G.A of Imo State.
- 2010, Discharge Certificate: (National Youth Service Corp) Osun State.
- 1999, NABTEB: (National Business and Technical Examination Board)
- 1990, FSLC: (Community Primary School Umuokrika, Ahiazu Mbaise)
Professional Job Experiences
- Teaching of Undergraduates Practical’s Courses, in the Department of Agricultural and Bioresources Engineering, FUTO. – 2011 to date.
- Assisting in Student’s Project and defence in the Department of Agricultural and Bioresources Engineering, FUTO. – 2011 to date.
- Assisting in examining student’s SIWES reports in the Department of Agricultural and Bioresources Engineering, FUTO. – 2011 to date.
- Science Teacher Attakumusa West Secondary School, Osun State. NYSC.
- Industrial Trainee Scale Engineering Services. 23 Mbaise road Owerri.
- Industrial Trainee Aluminium Gold Engineering, Mende Mary land Lagos State,2007.
Registration into Professional Bodies
- Nigeria Society Of Engineers (NSE)
- Council For The Regulation Of Engineering in Nigeria (COREN)
- Basic Laboratory Practice, Trouble Shooting and Data Analysis Using Matlab.5th – 9th, May 2014.
- Nigeria Society of Engineers, September, 2015.
- Seminar/Workshop Presentation: National Association of Academic Technologists (NAAT), FUTO. 5th-6th November 2015.
- National Association Of Academic Technologists (NAAT) FUTO, 3rd Annual Seminar and Exhibition On The Role Technologists in Entrepreneurship Development, 2016.
Research Works and Publications:
- Reliability Studies of Six Evapotranspiration Models for Owerri in South Eastern Nigeria. Inter J Agri Biosci, 2016, 5(4): 147-150.
- Reliability Studies of six Evapotranspiration Models For Awka in South Eastern Nigeria. Inter J Agri Biosci, 2017, 6(5): 227-230.
- Water Erosion Prediction Project as a new Technology use for runoff, soil erosion and sediment loss assessment (under peer review)
- Masters Degree thesis: Reliability Studies of Six Evapotranspiration Models for Three selected towns in South Eastern, Nigeria; M.Eng. Degree Thesis (Feb.2016).
Community and National Services
- Member ABE Lab/Physical Facilities Committee.
- Member ABE COREN staffing committee.
- Member ABE COREN staff welfare committee.
- Invigilator pre-degree student’s examination.
- Member ABE NUC Accreditation Protocol, Logistics and Entertainment committee.
- Member University ceremonials and protocol committee.
- Member Ordination committee for three consecutive times. Collation Officer 2015 General Elections.
- Three times Priestly Ordination Committee Member, Holy Ghost Catholic Church Umuevu, Imo State, Nigeria.