Academic and Professional Qualification
- B. Eng., 1991. Agricultural Engineering (Farm Power and Machinery Engineering), FUTO.
- M. Eng., 2005. Agricultural Engineering (Farm Power and Machinery Engineering), FUTO.
- Ph. D. (In view) Agricultural and Bioresources Engineering UNN.
Best Graduating Student, Agricultural Engineering Department 1991.
- Asoegbu, S.N, S.O. Ohanyere, O.P. Kanu, and C.N. Iweke (2006): “Physical Properties of Africa Oil Bean Seed (PentaclethraMacrophylla)”. Agricultural Engineering International: the CIGR Ejournal.
- S.O. Ohanyere (1999): Paint Types and Painting Methods for Agricultural Machines: The Proceeding of the Annual Conference of Nigerian Institution of Agricultural Engineers PP: 241-245.
- Technical Sales Manager, Calemann Enterprises (Berger Paints Distributor) Apapa – Lagos, 1995-1999.
- Technical Sales Executive, Bak-Tek Engineering, Surulere Lagos, January-June 1995.
- Sales Manager, Grace Fountains International Ltd., Ikeja, Lagos, 1992-1994.