Dr Anyadike C. Nkwocha
As pollution is a problem especially in developing countries like Nigeria, Mr A. C Nkwocha’s research is concerned with pollution and the design of pollution control systems.
Computational analysis is critical to Chemical Engineering. His second current research is in software development, computer-aided modelling, simulation and design of chemical process systems.
Academic and Professional Qualification
- B.Sc Tech, 1988, Federal University of Technology, Owerri
- PGDip. 2003, University of Port Harcourt
- M. Eng. 2003, Environmental Engineering University of Port Harcourt.
- M. Eng. Chemical Engineering – University of Port Harcourt
- PhD. Chemical Engineering (In view) – Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka.
- Best student in West African School Cert Examination (In Secondary School).
- Best Graduating student in M. Eng. Environmental Engineering Programme.
Membership of professional bodies
- Member of the Nigerian Institute of Safety Professionals.
- Member of the Nigerian Society of Chemical Engineers.
- Member of the Nigerian Institute of Food Science and Technology.
- Member of Renewable Energy Association of Nigeria.
- Member of Science Teachers Association of Nigeria.
- Okoye, J.I. and Nkwocha, A.C. (2006). Nutrient composition and acceptability of doughnuts from maize/cowpea flour blends. International Journal of Biotechnology and Allied Sciences 1(1): 54-57
- Okoye, J.I. and Nkwocha, A.C. (2006). Production and evaluation of biscuits produced from maize pigeon pea lour blends. International Journal of Biotechnology and allied sciences 1(1): 41-44.
- Nkwocha, A.C. and Okoye, J.I. (2007). Quality evaluation of industrial liquid effluent. Continental Journal of Applied Sciences 2: 51-55.
- Okoye, J.I., Nkwocha, A.C. and Ogbonnaya, A.E. (2008). Production, proximate composition, and consumer acceptability of biscuits from wheat/soya bean flour blends. Continental Journal of Food Science and Technology, 2: 6-13.
- Nkwocha, A.C., Okoye, J.I., and Agbo, A.O. (2006). Municipal solid waste management – A case study of Port Harcourt city in Rivers State, Nigeria, Journal of Environmental Research and Policies, Vol. 3, No. 4, pp108-110
- Nkwocha, A.C. Okoye, J.I. and Okpalanma, F.E. (2010). Quality assessment of fast food industries effluent. International; Journal of Biotechnology and Allied Sciences 5(1): 625-628.