Engr. Prosper Oghome
The need for sustainable, renewable and environmental friendly source of energy worldwide has necessitated the research into an alternative energy source. The reaction pathway and kinetics of such technology is critical to the overall development at industrial level. A major objective of sustainable energy research is obtaining suitable operation parameters and kinetics
The environment and ecosystem should be conserved. Research is being investigated to harness waste and possible environmental nuisance into wealth and useful feedstock. The use of local available materials for valuable product is a key factor to human and national development. Therefore research is aimed at solving human and environmental challenges and problems.
Engineer Oghome is also a Minster of God. He has got the privilege of pastoring the campus churches, an arm of Deeper Christian Life Ministry (DCLM) in many campuses in Imo State. At present, he is the Pastor-in-charge of Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education, Campus Church, Owerri.
Academic and Professional Qualification
- B.Eng Chemical Engineering 1998, Benin
- M.Sc Chemical Engineering 2003, Lagos
- PhD Candidate, Lagos.
Membership of professional bodies
- Member, Nigerian Society of Chemical Engineers (2005)
- Member, Nigerian Society of Engineers (2007)
- Registered Engineer, COREN.
- Oghome P. and Kehinde A.J. Separation of Cashew Nut Shell Liquid by Column Chromatography. Journal of Engineering, India. Vol.14 No 1 (2004) Pp 13-18.
- Oghome P. and Kehinde A.J. Cation-Exchange Resin Synthesis from Cardanol Journal of Engineering, India. Vol. 14 No 1 (2004) Pp 19-26.
- E.C. Ibe and P. Oghome. Drilling Mud from Local Clay. The Heartland Engineers. Vol. 1 No 2 (2007) Pp 16-22.
- P. Oghome. Locally Produced Sodium Silicate-Detergent Builder. Journal of Science Engineering and Technology (JSET) 15(1) 2008 Pp 8055-8063.
- P. Oghome and E.C. Ibe. An Investigation into Properties of Biodiesel from Locally Made Groundnut Oil Global Journal of Engineering and Technology. Vol. 2 No 4 (2009) Pp 651-659.
- P. Oghome and S.A. Ukaigwe. The Environmental and Health Effect of Pesticides, Herbicides and Aerosol Propellant A Review. The Heartland Engineer. Vol. 4 No 1 (2009) Pp 21-26.
- P. Oghome, I.J. Okolie, S.O. Opebiyi and K.O. Amanze. Optimization of Yields from the Trimethylsilylation Reaction of Mineral Silicates. Journal of Engineering Science and Technology. Vol. 5 No 1 (2010) Pp 108-113.
- I.J. Okolie, P. Oghome and C.G. Okolie, Characterization and Purification of Nigerian Honey. International Journal of Engineering Science. Vol. 2 No 4 (2010) Pp 77-84.
- C.I.O. Kamalu and P. Oghome. Extraction and Characterization of Oil from Pre-mature Palm-kernel. Journal of Agricultural Engineering Technology. Vol. 16 No 2 (2008) Pp 29-33.
- C.I.O. Kamalu and P. Oghome. Evaluation of Performance of the Stability and Demulsification of Crude Oil/Water Emulsion. Journal of Science Engineering and Technology. Vol 14 No 3 (2007) Pp 7619-7628.