Dr Isioma J. Okolie
An outgoing personality with excellent oral and written communication skills. An effective team member, with experience of working in a multidisciplinary environment. Self-motivated, resourceful and versatile, always seeking to provide solutions to problems and challenges in the Chemical Industry and the environment. First language Ibo, fluent in written and verbal English. An active member of the Deeper Christian Life Ministry.
Membership of professional bodies
- Corporate Member of the Nigerian Society of Chemical Engineers since 2005
- Corporate Member of the Nigerian Society of Engineers 2011
- Olebunne F. L, Osoka E.C, and Okolie I.J, March 2006, Power and Heat Transfer Correlations in the scale-up of a Grease Plant, Vol. 13, Journal of Science, Engineering and Technology, Enugu.pp.6516-6523
- Oghome P., Okolie I. J., Opebiyi S. O. and Amanze K. O., 2010. Optimization of yields from the Trimethyl Silylation reaction of mineral silicates, Journal of Engineering Science and Technology, 5(1): 108-112.
- Okolie I. J., Oghome P. and Okolie C. G., 2010. Characterization and purification of Nigerian honey, International Journal of Engineering Science, 2(4): 77-84.
- Okolie, I.J., 2010, Extraction of tannins from various local raw materials, International Journal of Engineering Science, Ghana, 2(5): 15-21.
Lecturer 1, FUT. Owerri, School of Engineering and Engineering Technology, Chemical Engineering.