Engr. (Mrs) Sandra A Ukaigwe is an Assistant Lecturer in the Department of Chemical Engineering, Federal University of Technology, Owerri, Nigeria. She obtained her B.Eng degree in Chemical in Engineering from the same university in 2002 and M.A.Sc also in Chemical Engineering from Ryerson University, Toronto, Canada in 2010. Her passion is environmental sustainability.
Membership of professional bodies
- Council for the Regulation of Engineering in Nigeria (COREN)
- Nigeria Society of Engineers (NSE)
- Nigerian Society of Chemical Engineers (NSChE)
- Association of Professional Women Engineers (APWEN)
- Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS) certified
- Environment, Health and Safety (EHS) certified
- Ukaigwe, Sandra A and Osoka, Emmanuel C: Air Quality Monitoring using Models: A Review, International Journal of Science and Research (IJSR), Vol. 2, (9) September, 2013
- J. F. Ebonka & S.A. Ukaigwe: Funding of indigenous research and development (Idea generation) in developing countries. 2nd International Conference on Petroleum and Petrochemical, Hotel Presidential, Port Harcourt, Rivers State, August, 2013.
- Ukaigwe, S.A & Turcotte, G: Rheology of cereal straw suspensions. On review at AIChE
- P. Oghome and S. A Ukaigwe: The environmental and health effects of pesticides, herbicides and aerosol propellant – A Review. The Heartland Engineer, Vol. 4 (1), 2009.
- Osoka, E. C. and Ukaigwe, S. A: Exploring techniques for modeling experimental design data Global Journal of Engineering Research, Vol. 3, (5), 2008. R