Engr. Uche Timothy Anyanwu
A Lecturer in the Department of Civil Engineering with great interest in Structural design of plate, shells and earthquake Foundations with vast experience in lecturing both at the undergraduate days and present day civil Engineering department.
Presently a PhD student of Structural Engineering with experience in foundation design for Rigs and platforms, setting out drilling site and swamp reclamation. Others include developing mathematical models for the optimization of palm bunch ash cement concrete using scheffes and Osadebes regression models.
Academic and Professional Qualification
- B.Eng. 2006, Federal University of Technology Owerri
- M.Eng. 2011, Federal University of Technology Owerri
- Ph.D., in view Federal University of Technology Owerri
- Rig foundation Design for land rigs
- Soil test analysis for Dam construction (Hadeja dam)
- Access road construction for Hinterland rigs
- President NYSC committee on Education and Development (Kwara state).
- Setting out of Sterlin Exploration Gas plant Kwale Delta State.