Engr. Uchechukwu Collins Anya
Engr. Anya is a COREN registered engineer with vast teaching experience. He has also worked (NICE) in the construction industry as a civil/structural engineer. He is a member of the Nigerian Society of Engineers (NSE) and Nigerian Institute of Civil Engineers (NICE)
Academic and Professional Qualification
- M.ENG 1995, University of Nigeria, Nsukka
- B. ENG, 1989 Federal University of Technology, Owerri
- PhD (2015), University of Nigeria, Nsukka.
- College Scholarship for Academic Excellence, Federal Government College Ikot-Ekpene. 1978
- Best graduating engineering student, Federal Polytechnic, Idah, 1984
- University award winner for academic excellence, Federal University of Technology, Owerri 1986, 1987 and 1988
- Best graduating Civil engineering student, Federal University of Technology, Owerri.
Membership of professional bodies
- Member of the Nigerian Society of Engineers (NSE)
- Nigerian Institute of Civil Engineers (NICE)
- Ezeh, J. C, Ibearugbulem, O. M, Anya, U. C. Optimization of an aggregate composition of laterite/sand hollow blocks using Scheffe’s simplex method. International Journal of Engineering, Vol. 4, No. 4, 2010. Pp 471-478.
- Anya, C. U. A computer program for the Dynamic Analysis of Tall Regular Frames, Nigerian Journal of Technology, Vol 25 No. 1 pp 65 – 73, March 2006.
- Anya, C. U and Osadebe, N. N. Dynamic Analysis of Tall Buildings, Nigerian Journal of Technology, Vol 24 No. 2 pp 34 – 40, September 2005.
Computer Application in Civil Engineering, Civil Engineering Materials and Structures
- FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, OWERRI 191-1998, 2001 – DATE (LECTURER I)
- CAKASA NIGERIA COMPANY LIMITED, LAGOS 1998-2000 (CIVIL/STRUCTURAL ENGINEER)