Engr. Nwoke Herbert is a lecturer that combines theoretical and practical knowledge in civil engineering to impart knowledge on students. He worked as a civil engineer in many establishments before joining F.U.T.O. as a lecturer. He has taught many courses including Civil Engineering Materials, Public Health Engineering, Civil Engineering Surveying and Photogrammetry, Design of Water Treatment Plants and so many others. He has major interest in Water Resources Engineering.
Engr. Nwoke is a well experienced teacher whose advice has been of tremendous help to his students.
- Best Year Four Student, 1996
- Best Graduating Student in Civil Engineering Department,1997
- H. U. Nwoke and B. C. Okoro,(2012) “Rainfall Intensity-Frequency Regime for Warri, South-South Nigeria” New Clues in Sciences,pp42-49.
- H. U. Nwoke(2011), “ Rainfall Intensity-Frequency Regime for Benin City, South-South Nigeria”, Inter-world Journal of Science and Technology, Vol.4 No.2, pp19-29
- Civil Engineer with Martric (W.A.) LTD,1998-2000
- Civil Engineer with Vast International Company LTD, 2000-2002
- Member, Nigerian Society of Engineers, 2008 till now.
- Registered Engineer with COREN, 2009 till now