Dr Gloria Nwabugo Ezeh
Gloria Nwabugo Ezeh is a lecturer 1 in the department of Electrical/ Electronic Engineering. she has published a good number of articles in both local and international journals. Gloria teaches courses in Communication Engineering. She was the coordinator for postgraduate diploma for Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Federal University of Technology Owerri 2006-2011. Gloria enjoys mentoring especially young girls. She is married to Associate Professor John Chukwuma Ezeh and the union was blessed with three children. She enjoys reading and listening to good Christian music.
Academic and Professional Qualification
- PhD (2010) Data Communication and Computer Engineering, Federal University of Technology Owerri.
- M.Eng (1997) Communication Engineering, Enugu State University of Science and Technology.
- B.Eng (1994) Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Enugu State University of Science and Technology.
- J. C. Ezeh and G. N. Ezeh,? Preventive Engineering Education: Strategy for Developing an Environmentally Friendly Engineering Ethic?, The Heartland Engineer- Journal of the Nigerian Society of Engineers, Owerri Branch, Vol.1, No.1, (2007), Pp.59-62
- G. N. Ezeh and J. C. Ezeh,? Environmental Protection Strategies for Sustainable Infrastructural Development?, Inter-World Journal of Science, Engineering and Technology, Vol. 2, No. 1, (2003), Pp.145-153.
- J. C. Ezeh and G. N. Ezeh,? Statistical Appraisal of Causes of Delay in Engineering Projects: Case Study of Eastern Nigerian’, Journal of Science, Engineering and Technology (JSET), Vol. 10, No. 3, (2003), Pp. 5187-5199.
- J. C. Ezeh and G. N. Ezeh,? Interface Problems Between Engineers and Architects: Case Study of Eastern Nigerian’, Journal of Applied Sciences, Vol. 6, No.3, (2003), Pp. 3760-3769.
- J. C. Ezeh and G. N. Ezeh,? Interface Problems Between Engineering Consultants and Main Contractors: Case Study of Eastern Nigeria,’ African Journal of Development Studies, Vol.3, Nos. 1&2, (2002), Pp. 120-123.
- E.N.C.Okafor and G. N. Ezeh, ‘Hydroxy gas fuelled systems for electricity generation,’ Journal of Technology and Education in Nigeria (JOTEN), Vol. 13, Nos. 1 & 2, 2008.
- J. C. Ezeh and G. N. Ezeh, ‘Moonlighting in Engineering Practice: Case Study of Nigeria’, Global Journal of Engineering and Technology (GJET), Vol. 3, No. 1, (2010), Pp. 49-55, India.
- E.N.C.Okafor and G. N. Ezeh,’ Outages in Nigeria Electric Power System: A Review, Journal of Economics and Engineering ISSN 2078-0346, February 2010, Pp 65-69.
- G. N. Ezeh, G.A.Chukwudebe and J. C. Ezeh ‘Impact Assessment of Barriers Facing E-Management of Engineering Projects in Nigeria’ International Journal of Applied Engineering Research (IJAER). ISSN 0973-4562 Volume 6.Number 2 (2011) pp. 183- 192
- G. N. Ezeh, G.A.Chukwudebe, M. C.Ndinechi and I. I. Eneh, ‘Re-Engineering Paper-based Office into Paperless Office: Academic Administrator Example in Nigeria.’ Global Journal of Engineering and Technology (GJET), India. Vol. 4, No 1 (2011) Page 123-134.
Optical Transmission, Computer Networking and Digital Electronics.