Phone (Mobile): +2348066198678
Universities Attended with Degrees
- Federal University of Technology Owerri (FUTO), Nigeria. (2OO7): B. Tech. (Hons.) Food Science & Technology.
- Federal University of Technology Owerri (FUTO), Nigeria. (2015): MSc in Food Science & Technology.
- PhD In Food Science And Technology, University Of Nigeria Nsukka, (2015/2016 session).
Membership of professional bodies
- Member of Nigerian Institute of Food Science and Technology (NIFST).
Conferences And Learned Societies Attended
- The 38TH Conference and Annual General Meeting (AGM) of Nigerian Institute of Food Science and Technology held at Lagos. October 2014.
- The 39TH Conference and Annual General Meeting (AGM) of Nigerian Institute of Food Science and Technology held at Owerri October 2015.
- Checking the chemical and nutritional status of under-utilized food material, also using heat treatment to reduce the anti-nutrients present in the seed/food material.
- Checking the use biopolymer(eg Starch) and different plasticizers and concentrations to produce films that will compete with synthetic films, thereby reducing environmental hazards/pollutions caused by non- degradable food packaging materials
- Imo State Water Corporation, Otamiri Head Works. (IT)-2006.
- Owerri West Local Government Area, Department Of Agriculture And Natural Resources. Umuguma. (2008-2009).
- Graduate Assistant In The Department Of Food Science And Technology, Federal University Of Technology Owerri. (2011-2015)
- Assistant lecturer in the Department of Food Science and Technology. (2015- to date)
Papers Presented At Conference
1. Alagbaoso, S .O; Nwosu, J.N and Njoku N.E (2014) The proximate composition of raw and processed (autoclaved) seeds of Obliqueseeded jack bean (Canavalia plagiosperma piper).38th Conference proceedings .page 86.
2. Alagbaoso, S.O; Nwosu, J.N and Njoku N.E. and Eluchie, C.N.(2015). The proximate composition of Raw and Cooked seeds of Oblique seeded Jackbean (Canavalia plagiosperma piper).39th Conference Proceedings .page 9. The 39th Annual Conference of the Nigerian Institute of Food Science and Technology (NIFST) at Owerri, October 2015.
3. Eluchie C.N., Njoku, N.E., Alagbaoso, S.O., Umelo, M.C. and Peter-Ikechukwu, A.I.(2015). Effect of phytol on Bacterial isolates from Grilled Meat. 39th Conference Proceedings .page 26. The 39th Annual Conference of the Nigerian Institute of Food Science and Technology (NIFST) at Owerri, October 2015.
- Secretary, World Bank Section Women Fellowship, Methodist Church Nigeria, 2015 till date.
- Member, Awalla development union, women wing, Owerri branch,2006 till
- Member, Ada Akamigbo progressive union, 2006 till date
- Secretary Umuakam Elite Assembly 2002 till date
PUBLISHED PAPERS IN REFEREED JOURNALS
- 2014 | Umelo M.C, Uzoukwu A.E, Odimegwu, E.N, Agunwa, I.M, Njoku, N.E and Alagbaoso S.O. Proximate, physicochemical and sensory evaluation of Ice Cream from Blends of Cow Milk and Tigernut (Cyperus esculentus) milk. International Journal of Scientific Research and Innovative Technology, Vol 1 No. 4 63-76.
- 2014 | Akajiaku, L.O, Nwosu, J.N, Odimegwu, E.N, Alagbaoso, S.O and Uzoechi J.C. Influence of Sprouted Pigeon Pea (Cajanus cajan) Flour Inclusion on Sensory Quality of Moin-moin International Journal of Science and Technology, Vol 2 Issue 12, 122-129
- 2014 | +*Umelo M.C, **Nsofor, A.E, * Akajiaku, L.O, *Odimegwu E.N, *Uzoukwu A.E, *Agunwah, I.M. * Eluchie, C.N, *Alagbaoso, S.O and *Njoku, N.E. Effect of different dough improvers on the Proximate composition, minerals, vitamins and Sensory properties of wheat bread International Journal of Scientific Research and Innovative Technology Vol. 1 No. 3; 112-126
- 2015 | Alagbaoso, S.O, Ihediohanma, N.C, Enwereuzoh, R.O, Okafor, D.C, Nwakudu, A.A and Agunwa, I.M. Effect of pH and Temperature on FunctionalPhysicochemicall Properties of Asparagus Bean (Vigna sesquipedalis) Flour and Moin- moin Production from the Flour European Journal of Food Science and Technology Vol.3, No.2. 85- 105
- 2015 | Alagbaoso, S.O., Nwosu, J. N., Njoku, N.E., Umelo, M.C., Eluchie, C. and Agunwa, I.M. effect of processing on the nutritional and anti-nutritional properties of canavalia plagiosperma piper seeds European Journal of Food Science and Technology Vol.3, No.3, 45 ISSN 2056-5798(Print), ISSN 2056-5801(online) 45-69
- 2015 | Serah O. Alagbaoso, Justina N. Nwosu, Njideka E. Njoku, Moses Ojukwu, Damaris C. Okafor & Chioma N. Eluchie. Growth performance and haematology of albino rats fed varying inclusions of autoclaved canavalia plagiosperma piper seed meal based-diets AMERICAN JOURNAL OF FOOD AND NUTRITION Print: ISSN 2157-0167, Online: ISSN 2157-1317, doi:10.5251/ajfn.2015.5.2.35.48 © 2015, ScienceHuβ, http://www.scihub.org/AJFN 35-48
- 2015 | Okafor, D. C., Enwereuzoh, R.O., Ibeabuchi, J.C., Uzoukwu, A.E., Alagbaoso, S.O.and Udenkwo, C. Production of flour types black bean(phaseolus vulgaris) and effect of Ph and temperature on functional physic-chemical properties of the flours European Journal of Food Science and Technology Vol.3, No.2 64-83
- 2015 |1 N. O. Kabuo; 1 E.N. Bede; 2 R. O. Enwereuzoh; 1 C. Amandikwa;1 D. C. Okafor; 1 S. O. Alagbaoso and 1Idaresit Okposen, Physicochemical and Microbiological Quality of Borehole Water Samples in Owerri North – West Local Government Area, Imo State, Nigeria. European Journal of Food Science and Technology Vol.3, No.3. 17-29
- 2015 | Eluchie C.N., Njoku N. E., Alagbaoso S.O., Umelo M.C., Peter Ikechukwu A.I. and Amandikwa C. EFFECT OF PHYTOL ON BACTERIAL ISOLATES FROM GRILLED MEAT European Journal of Food Science and Technology Vol.3, No.5. 1-14
- 2016 | Anne I. Peter-Ikechukwu, Ngozi O. Kabuo, Serah O.Alagbaoso, Njideka E. Njoku, Chioma N. Eluchie and Williams O. Momoh. Effect of Wrapping Materials on Physico-chemical and Microbiological Qualities of Fermented Melon Seed (Citrullus colocynthis L.) Used as Condiment. American Journal of Food Science and Technology, Vol. 4, No. 1. Available online at http://pubs.sciepub.com/ajfst/4/1/3 © Science and Education Publishing DOI:10.12691/ajfst-4-1-3 14-19