Dr IWOUNO JUDE OLU
Academic and Professional Qualification
- B.Sc ., 1985 Food Science and Technology Anambra State University of Technology
- M.Sc. 1988, Food Science and Brewing Technology Anambra State University of Technology
- PhD 2009 Brewing/Food Microbiology, Nnamdi Azikiwe, University Awka, Anambra State.
- Nduka, O. and Iwouno, J.O. (1990)Malting and brewing qualities of Some Nigerian Rice (Oryza Sativa) Varieties and some thoughts of the assessment of malts from tropical cereals.World journal micro & biotech. 7:87 -197.
- C.N. Ishiwu and OJ.O. Iwuouno (2005)Effect of some selective preservatives on Vitamin C Content and Self-life of Pineapple (Ananas Cosmosus) Drink J.Sci. Engr. Tech. 1(1): 6043-6050
- Iwouno, J.O. and Ishiwu, C.N. (2006)Prevalence of Ethyl Carbamate (Urethane) in Lager Beer, World Journal of Biotechnology, 2006 (7); 100 – 103
- Ishiwu, C.N.; Iwouno, J.O Okoh, E.E. (2006) Factors Affecting Ascorbic Acid as a Dough Conditioner. Nigerian Food Journal. 2006 24 (1) 1-6
- Ishiwu, C.N. and Iwouno, J.O. (2006) Physics – Chemical and Sensory Properties of Vinegar Produced from Pineapple Peels: Nigerian Food Journal. (1)127-130.
- Iwouno, J.O. and Ishiwu, C.N. (2007) Effect of Modification pH of Cashew Must on the Quality of Cashew Wine. In: the proceedings of 29th Annual NIFST Conference, 70 -71
- Owuamanam, C. I., Ogueke, C.C. and Iwouno, J. O. (2010) Functiona Properties of Wheat/Malted and Unmalted Sorghum (Sorghum bicolor) Composite for Bread Production in: The Processdings of 34th Annual NIFST Conference, 96 -97.
- Owuamanam, C.I., Iwouno, J.O., Iheahohanma, N. C., and Barbes, L.I. 2010). Cyamide Reduction Functional and Sensory Quality of Gari as affected by Ph, Temperature and Fermentation Time Pakistan Journal of Nutrition 9 (10): 980-986.
- Nwanekezie E.C., Owuamanam C.I., Ihediohanma, N.C and Iwouno, J.O., (2010). Functional, Particle Size and Sorption Isotherm of Cocoyam Cornel Flours Parkistan Journal of Nutrition 9 (10): 973-979
- Ogueke, C.C., Owuamanam, C.I., Ihediohanma, N.C. and Iwouno, J. O. (2010) Probiotics and Prebiotics: Unfolding Prospect for Better Human Health.Parkistam Journal of Nutrition 9 (9)833 -843
- Owuamanan, c.i. Iwouno, J.O. and Ntaju, T. (2010). Quality characteristics of wheat: malled and unmalled Sorghum (Sorghum bicolor) composite Bread. Nigerian Food Journal. 28 (2): 478-485.
- Ogueke, C.C., Nwosu, J.N., Owuamnan, C.I. and Iwouno, J.O (2010). Ugba, the fermented African oil bean seeds; its production, chemical composition, preservation, Safety and Health Benefits. Pakistan Journal of Nutrition 13 (10): 489 -496.
- Ishiwu, C. N. and Iwouno, J.O. (2011). Effect of thermal processing on Iycopene, B-carotene and vit. C of Tomatoe. (in print NIFOJ).
- Ogueke, C.C., Chikwendu, C.I. , Iwouno, J.O. and Ogbulie, J.N. 2010. Effect of Crude Ethanol Extract of Nauclea Latifolia on Some Clinical Isolates of Food Importance and its Toxicological Potentials. New York Science Journal. 3(9): 97-105
- Member, NBTE accreditation team 2006, Yaba College of Technology, Yaba Lagos
- Member, NBTE accreditation team 2008, Fed. Poly Iree, Osun State 2008.
- Member NBTE accreditation 2009 Fed. Poly Offa, Kwara State.
- Member “ASUTECH Lager Beer” for Nigeria University Science Exhibition, under the leadership of Prof. G.N. Aniche (Mrs.) 1986.
- Member, Anambra State Voluntary Services Schemes VSS (Fruit Processing Section) 1986-1988.
- Director of Socials: Association of Food Science of Technology Student, ASUTECH. 1982 -1984.
- Auditor; Aguleri Town Union Enugu Branch. 1997 -2000.
- Industrial Training Premier Breweries Plc Onitsha, 1984.
- Science Teacher; Army Secondary School Odogbo Baracks, Ibadan, Oyo State (NYSC), 1985 -1986.
- Graduate Assistant, department of Food Science and Brewing Anambra State University of Technology, Awka 1987-1989.
- Senior Lecturer; Osistatech Poly Enugu, 1997-2000.
- Senior Lecturer/head Dept. of Food Science and Technology, Madonna University Okija 2000 -2002