Njoku Njideka Ebere is a dedicated analytical food scientist with particular interest in endangered plants (identification and nutritional quality), fermentation and germination processes. She started her teaching career in 2011 at the Food Science and Technology Department, Federal University of Technology Owerri; where she is currently actively operational.
Academic and Professional Qualification
- Master of Science (MSc) Food processing, Food Science and Technology, Federal University of Technology Owerri.
- Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech.) Food Science and Technology, Federal University of Technology, Owerri, Imo State.
- Ordinary National Diploma (OND), Food Technology, Federal Polytechnic Nekede, Imo State.
Food processing with particular interest in endangered plant species such as miracle fruit (Synsepalum dulcificum), fermentation and germination processes.
Courses taught include:
- Introduction to food science and technology
- Principles of food quality management and experimental design
- Water treatment, processing and quality
- Food plant sanitation and waste management
- Food product development
- Food process plant design
- Principles of food Quality Control