Dr Gloria C. Omeire
Academic and Professional Qualification
- B.Eng., 1994, Chemical Engineering
- M.Sc., 2001, Food Processing and Preservation
- Ph.D., 2009, Food Engineering
Membership of professional bodies
- Member, Nigerian Institute of Food Science and Technology (NIFST)
- Member, Nutritional Society of Nigeria (NSN)
- Member, Nigerian Society of Engineers (NSE)
- Member, Association of Professional Women Engineers on Nigeria (APWEN)
- Ojimelukwe, P. C., Asumugha, V.U. and Omeire, G. C. (2005). Fundamentals of Food Science and Nutrition. Bel’s Books.
- Omeire, G.C. and Okeoma, C. (2005). Physical and Chemical properties of Some commercial Vegetable oils and their Application in Ice cream Production. Nigerian Journal of Nutritional Sciences 26(2) 67-70.
- Omeire, G.C., Ojimelukwe, P.C. and Onyegbado, C. (2006). Physico-Chemical Properties of Maize and Sorghum Starches and their Effects on the Sensory Characteristics of Biscuits. Nigerian Food Journal 24(1) 7-15.
- Omeire, G. C. and Obioha, P. C. (2007). Studies on the vitamins and minerals retention and shelf stability of processed tomato paste using different processing methods and packaging materials. Nigerian Journal of Nutritional Sciences 28(2) 182-186.
- Omeire, G. C. and Iwe, M.O. (2010) Expansion ratio and bulk density of extruded blends of African yam bean and ighu. Nigerian Food Journal 28(2) 370 -377.
- Omeire, G.C. and Ohambele, F.I. (2010). Production and evaluation of biscuits from composite wheat/ defatted cashew nut flours. Nigerian Food Journal 28(2) 401 – 406.
- Omeire, G. C. and Nwabunwanne, I. A. (2011). Effect of spices and different packaging materials on acceptability and shelf-life of “moin-moin” made from cowpea (Vigna unguiculata l). Nigerian Journal of Nutritional Sciences. Vol. 32:1 pp 74 – 78.
- Onyegbado, C.O., Omeire, G.C. and Onyelucheya, N.E. (2000). Wine Making from Pawpaw and Pineapple. Journal for Sustainable Agriculture and Environment.Vol.2:1 Pp 118-122.