Engr. Dr Kelechi Thankgod Ezirim
(MNBA, MNSE, COREN REG., MNISP, MNES, MNIIE, MNAME, Consultant @NACC, Research Affiliate@IEHEJ, MUNHRA); B.Eng; M.Tech; PhD; Industrial Engineering; LLB; BL; LLM; International Protection of Rights to Environmental Safety; Health & Justice.
- Lecturer: Mechatronics Engineering Dept., FUTO.
- Associate Lecturer: Environmental Health Science Dept., FUTO
- Research Affiliate@ Institute of Environmental Health & Environmental Justice, FUTO.
Academic and Professional Qualifications
- PhD (Mechanical Engineering): Federal University of Technology, Owerri, 2015.
- M.Eng (Power System Engineering): Rivers State University of Science and Tech., 2007
- B.Eng (Mechanical/Production Engineering): Nnamdi Azikiwe University, 2000.
Legal Technology; Industrial Robotics; Ethical & Social Robotics; Energy & Environmental Impacts Of Robotic Technology; Climate Change & Contemporary Issues; International Protection Of Fundamental Rights To Adoption Of Robotics & Emerging Technologies; International Humanitarian Regulations In Adoption Of Robotic & Emerging Technologies