Engr. Chukwudi Paulinus Agu
Dept. of Materials and Metallurgical Engineering,
The Federal University of Technology, P.M.B 1526 Owerri Imo State.
- Good human relations and a good command of written and spoken English
- A positive attitude to work and ability to persevere
- Excellent numeracy, analytical and problem – solving skills
- Resourceful and result oriented.
- Ability to improve on self in a conducive environment.
- Capable of delivering result and efficiently work in a team.
- Ability to pick up new skills with appropriate training.
To view or download CV highlight the link, right-click to copy, then paste and enter it on a new page –> https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BytJJ6Jl8UOYSXZpRXgzWVBzUE0
Educational Institutions Attended With Dates
- Federal University Of Technology, Owerri (FUTO): 2011 till date
- Federal University Of Technology, Owerri (FUTO): 2002 – 2010
- Federal University Of Technology, Owerri (FUTO): 1991 – 1997
- Ntigha Secondary Grammar School, Via Nbawsi Abia State: 1984 –1990
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD): In view. Research Area; Corrosion Inhibition in Oil Facilities using Natural (Organic) Extracts.
- Master of Engineering (2010): Metallurgical/Corrosion Engineering.
- Bachelor of Engineering (1997): Second Class Honours (Upper Division) in Materials and Metallurgical Engineering.
- GCE O/L (1990): Five Relevant Credits at a Sitting
Professional Registration (2006)
Registered Professional Engineer with Council For The Regulation Of Engineering In Nigeria (COREN).
Specialized CERTIFICATIONS AND TRAINING
- Basic HSE – Nigerian Institute of Safety Professionals (NISP) – Dec. 2007
- HSE Supervision – Nigerian Institute of Safety Professionals (NISP) – Dec. 2007
- (2002- Date): Federal University Of Technology Owerri
Activities: Lecturing / Research
Courses I Have Taught include, but not limited to:
- Plant Design
- Industrial Safety (HSE)
- Corrosion Science & Engineering
- Welding Technology
- Metallurgical Thermodynamics
- Kinetic Processes in Materials
- (1998): Boys’ Model Sec. School, Evboneka, Benin City.
Position/Activities: N.Y.S.C/ Teaching
- (1996): First Aluminium Nig. Plc, 19-21 Trans Amadi Industrial Layout, Port Harcourt.
Position/Activities: Trainee Engineer/ Aluminium Rolling Mill & Coating Plant.
- (1995): Andisen Nigeria Ltd, 9 Market Road, Port Harcourt.
Position/ Activities: Trainee Engineer/ On-Shore Corrosion Control & Prevention.
- Author: Articles for Publishing and Radio Houses.
- Author (2008): The Family and Nation Building
- Author (2006): The Potentials and Prospects of Ntigha
- Author (2001): Ntigha from Cradle
- Author (2000): Model Calculations in Physics
- C. I. Nwoye, B.C Chukwudi, P.C Agu and C.C. Ugwuegbu: Model for Periodic Analysis of the Quantity of Water Evaporated during Thermo-processing of Clay Designated for Production of Oven Refractory, Journal of Minerals and Materials Characterization and Engineering Vol.10, NO.13, pp 1233 – 1241, 2011 (USA).
- A.P. Uzoije, F.N. Uzondu and P.C. Agu: Vaporization Models of Varying Crude Oil Characteristics, Journal of Environmental Science and Engineering 4(2) 150 – 157, 2011 (Asia).
- Industrial Safety: A Chapter in the Text; Fundamentals of Workshop Practice, O.E. Okorafor (Editor), 2011.
- C.I. Nwoye, R.A. Ejimfor, C. Nlebedim, U.C. Nwoye, M.C. Obi, G.C. Obasi and P.C. Agu.
Model for calculating the solution pH during Hydrogen Peroxide Leaching of iron oxide ore. Nature and Science Journal 7(3) 2009. (USA)
- C.I. Nwoye and P.C. Agu: Studies on Pore Deformation Mechanism in Particles. Journal of Engineering and Applied Science 5 2009.
- C.I. Nwoye, P.C. Agu, U.C. Nwoye, U.S. Ikele, I. Mbuka, U. Mark Model for predicting the quantity of water Evaporated during Oven-Drying of Ofamiri Clay. International Journal of Natural and Applied Science 2(3,4) 2008.
- C.I. Nwoye, P.C. Agu, U. Ofoegbu, U.C.Nwoye, U.M. Okure and S. Nwakudu. Operational Factors Affecting Biocide Infection Rate during Inhibition of Microbial Induced Corrosion on Oil Pipeline. The Heartland Engineers. 4(1) 2009.
- C.I. Nwoye, U.S. Ikele, U. Mark, P.C. Agu, I. Mbuka, G.C. Obasi M.C. Obi and C.N. Anyakwo. Model for predicting the time of Dissolution of Pre-Quantified Concentration of Phosphorus during leaching of iron oxide ore in Oxalic Acid. International Journal of Natural and Applied Science 4(3) 2008.
- C.I. Nwoye, P.C. Agu, U. Mark, U.S Ikele, I. Mbuka and C.N. Anyakwo Model for Predicting Phosphorus Removal In Relation to the weight of iron Ore and pH during Leaching with Oxalic Acid International Journal of Natural and Applied Science 4(3) 2008.
- C.I. Nwoye, P.C. Agu, C. Nwakwuo, G. Obasi, C. Nlebedim. Model for Quantitative Analysis of Dissolved Haematite Relative to the Initial Solution pH during Leaching of Iron Oxide Ore in Oxalic Acid Research 1(4) 2009 (USA).
- C.I. Nwoye, P.C. Agu and C.N. Mbah. Model for predicting the concentration of Phosphorus Removed during Leaching of Iron Oxide Ore in Oxalic Acid Solution. Journal of Engineering and Applied Science 6(1,2) 2010.