As With a Technology Innovation-Oriented Mind in a Research Favourable Environment, Mr. J.U Anaele is Particularly Interested in the Utilization of Locally Sourced Materials for Optical, Magnetic, Biomedical and Engineering Applications; Ladle Technology in Steel Making and Welding Technology in Mechanical Metallurgy.
Engr. J.U. Anaele holds a master degree in Metallurgical Engineering, and Lectures in the Department of Materials and Metallurgical Engineering, School of Engineering and Engineering Technology, Federal University of Technology, Owerri. Recent Teaching include the following undergraduate courses: Non-Ferrous Metallurgy (MTE 528), Industrial Alloys (MTE 524), Welding and Joining Technology (MME 411), Iron and Steel Making Technology (MME 405), Introduction to Engineering Materials I and II (ENG 207 and ENG 207 respectively), and Engineering Workshop Practice I, II and III (ENG 101, ENG 102 and ENG 201 respectively). He is particularly interested in the development of industrial alloys for specific applications, including: structural, and shape memory, Characterisation of alloys for microstructure and phase analysis – An area which he is pursuing PhD Degree. His other research interest includes: Materials Selection and Design, Joining and Welding Technology and Iron and Steel Making Technology. Engr. J.U. Anaele is a corporate member of the following professional bodies: Nigeria Society of Engineers (NSE), Nigerian Institute of Management (NIM), Materials Science and Technology Society of Nigeria (MSN). Besides academics, He likes Playing and Officiating Football Matches, Listening to News and Music.
To view or download CV highlight the link, right-click to copy, then paste and enter it on a new page –> https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BytJJ6Jl8UOYTEU1TmtqSDA1bnM
Academic and Professional Qualification
- B.Eng (FUTO)
- M.Eng (FUTO)
- Recommendation on Excellent Performance by the MME Departmental Board (March, 2015)
- Best Graduating student, Department of Materials and Metallurgical Engineering, Federal University of Technology Owerri, Nigeria, 2007
Membership of professional bodies
- Graduate Member, Nigerian Institute of Management (NIM)
- Corporate Member, Materials Science and Technology Society of Nigeria (MSN)
- Member, Nigeria Referee Association (NRF)
- Student Member, American Society for Testing Materials (ASTM)
- Corporate Member, Nigeria Society of Engineers (NSE)
- C. N. Owabor, S. E. Agarry and T. O. Azeez, “Development of a Transport Model for the Microbial Degradation of Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons in a Saturated Porous Medium,” Journal of the Nigerian Association of Mathematical Physics, Vol.16, (2010), pp. 317-324.
- T. O. Azeez, S. Lamina and S.C. Iwuji, “Correlates of Cardiorespiratory Fitness and Gait parameters in young Undergraduate Subjects,” Journal of Health Science and Technology, Vol. 1, (2010), pp. 140-146.
- S. Lamina, T.O. Azeez, M. Subramanian and A. M. Ayana, “Ergogenic controversies of socio-cultural African herbs: A review study on Khat (Catha edulis) and Cola nut (Cola spp),” Journal of Health Science and Technology, Vol. 1, (2010), pp. 68-78.
- S. Lamina, D. I. Musa, S. Hanif and T.O. Azeez, “Exercise and Pregnancy: A review study,” Journal of Health Sciences and Technology. Vol. 1, (2010), pp. 55-62.
- T. O. Azeez, “Kinetics of Microbial Production of 2, 3-Butanediol from Cheese Whey Using Klebsiella Pneumonia,” International Journal of Bioscience, Biochemistry and Bioinformatics Engineering (IJBBB). Vol. 1, No. 3, (2011), pp. 177-183.
- T. O. Azeez, C. N. Owabor, K. A. Salam and R. Nwacha, “Degradation of Anthracene by the activity of corynebacteria sp and Pseudomonas putida in soil sediment,”. Brazilian Journal of Chemical Engineering, 2011, (In-press).
- T. O. Azeez, “Biodegradation of Pyrene Using Corynebacteria sp and Pseudomonas putida in Soil Sediment,” International Journal of Chemical Engineering, 2011, (In-press).
Alloy development to enable the development of alloys for specific applications, including structural, shape memory, and the Characterisation of alloys for microstructure and phase analysis. Materials selection and design. Particularly interested in joining and welding technology and Iron and steel making
- Graduate Member of the Nigerian Institute of Management 2009
- Teller; Zenith Bank Plc., Aka Road Branch, Uyo 2008- 2009
- Technical Supervisor; Tukoil Limited, 24 Enerhen Road Warri 2010