Chukwudalu Kingsley Okafor
Department of Materials and Metallurgical Engineering,
Federal University of Technology, Owerri, Nigeria.
To work with the existing staff and facilities, contributing my quota to the actualization of organizational aims and objective, and developing personally to always meet up with the advancing technology.
2010-2015 – Federal University of Technology Owerri (FUTO), Imo State. Bachelor of Engineering (B.Eng.) Degree in Materials and Metallurgical Engineering Second Class Honors (Upper Division)
2006-2009 – St. Charles Special Science School Onitsha Senior School Certificate Examination (SSCE)
2003-2006 – Federal Science and Technical College Awka. Junior School Certificate Examination (JSCE)
1995-2003 – Umueze-Anam community primary school. First School Leaving Certificate (FSLC)
- Graduate Assistant, Department of Materials and Metallurgical Engineering. (May 2018 – till date).
- Freelance WEBSITE DESIGNER (June 2017 to date).
- Mathematics teacher at DE-JOY ACADEMY EDOR, IKOM L.G.A. CROSS RIVER STATE during one-year national service. (April 2016 – April 2017)
- Six months industrial training at INNOSON VEHICLE MANUFACTURING CO. LTD. Welding and fabricating vehicle body parts. (July-December 2014)
- Three months industrial training at PIPELINE AND PRODUCTS MARKETING CO. LTD (PPMC) EJIGBO DEPOT, LAGOS. Assisting the superintendent in repair and maintenance of depot facilities. (September – December 2012).
- Cross River state NYSC award as a project initiator/executor in the educational development group (EDG) Community development service (CDS) (April 2017).
- Public relations officer (P.R.O) of the Educational Development Group CDS (Sept.2016- Mar. 2017).
July 2016 – December 2016
- Management principles and techniques
- Communication skills for managers
- Corporate law and the NIM act
- Marketing management
- Financial management
- Business ethics and social responsibilities
- Management case analysis
By: National Institute Of Management (Chartered)
- Good practical knowledge and experience in welding and other metal joining processes.
- Proactive and strong analytical skills.
- Adapt to new changes quickly and willing to learn new technologies
- Fluent in both verbal and written English.
Member, Nigerian Institute Of Management (NIM) Chartered.