For many years now, corrosion has been a problem to our pipelines and other exposed engineering works. It has been quite expensive to carry out the control measures needed to abate this problem. This has led to an interest on a research on the effect of par magnetism on the corrosion abatement of mild steel, which Chioma Njoku is presently working on.
To view or download CV highlight the link, right-click to copy, then paste and enter it on a new page –> https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BytJJ6Jl8UOYVTUwMVVwaWV3cG8
Academic and Professional Qualification
- Federal University of Tech. Owerri (FUTO); M.ENG (Mats. & Met. Eng.) April 2014
- Federal University of Tech. Owerri (FUTO); B.ENG (Mats. & Met. Eng.) April 2004
- Recipient, PhD Study Fellowship, Federal University of Tech. Owerri [2015-Date]
- Recipient, M.ENG Study Fellowship, Federal University of Tech. Owerri [2010-2012]
- Best Student, Lit.in English, SS1, Madonna Senior Sec. Sch. For Science, Etiti [1992-1993]
- Best Student, Igbo Lang. SS 1 , Madonna Senior Sec. Sch. For Science, Etiti [1992-1993]
- Best Scholar in JSS1, Girls Sec. Sch. Ekwerazu, Imo State 
Membership of professional bodies
- Member, Nigerian Society of Engineers 2015- Date
- Member, Association of Professional Women Engineers (APWEN) 2014-Date
- Student Member, American Society for Testing and Materials 2013 – Date
- Member, Materials Science and Engineering Society of Nigeria
- Nwoye, C. I., Njoku, C. E., Nwakpa, S.O., Agbo, A. O., Nwogbu, C. C. “Response Evaluation of Solar Energy Transmissivity to Combined Influence of Radiation Incident Angle of Solar Collector Location” International Journal of Innovation in Science and Mathematics, 2(2), 2014, pp. 178-183. ISSN: 2347-9051.
- Nwoye, C. I., Njoku, C. E., Nwogbu, C. C., Onyedika, G., Ameh, E. M. “Multi- Factorial Analysis of Particulate Iron Ore Desulphurization during Benefication with Powdered Potassium Chlorate” International Journal of Innovation in Science and Mathematics, 2(2), 2014, pp. 184-191. ISSN: 2347-9051.
- Njoku, C. E., Udomon, H., Ugwuegbu, C. C., Anaele, J. U., Ikele, U. S. “Characterization of the Mechanical Properties of Aluminium Alloys with SiC Dispersants” International Journal of Engineering and Science, 3(8), 2014, pp. 69-73. ISSN: 2319-1813.
- Nwoye, C. I., Nwakpa, S. O., Nwoke, V. U., Njoku, C. E., Ede, S. E., Amalu, N. I. “Model for Assessment and Prediction of Iron Enhancement Index Relative to the Oxidative Tendency of Potassium Chlorate on Iron Ore Impurities” Indian Journal of Chemistry and Application, 1(1), 2013, pp. 15-24.
- Ikele, U. S., Onyemaobi, O. O., Nwobodo, C. S., Njoku, C. “Effect of deflocculant (Sodium Carbonate: Na2CO3) on Rheological Properties of NSUU (Nigerian) Clay” International Research Journal in Engineering, Science and Technology, 12(1), 2015, pp. 37-42.