- Academic Staff
Engr. Prof. B. Obah
Engr. Dr. S. I. Onwukwe
- Other Schools
- Our Resources
Born on February 2, 1961. He attended National High School, Aba. Thereafter proceeded to Moscow Institute of Oil and Gas (presently University of Oil and Gas), Moscow from where he obtained MSc/BSc. Degree in Petrochemical Engineering (Courtesy of FGN). Bagged PGD Degree in Teaching and Learning in the UK (Courtesy of PTDF). Currently a Lecturer and a PhD student in the Petroleum Engineering Department, Federal University of Technology, Owerri. He is also a Fellow of Higher Education Academy (FHEA), UK.
Academic and Professional Qualification
- M.Sc., 1986, Engineering, Moscow Institute of Oil and Gas, Moscow.
- PhD in VIEW.,
- PGD CERTIFICATE IN ADVANCED STUDIES IN ACADEMIC PRACTICE, UK.,
- MEMBER, SPE INTERNATIONAL, FELLOW HIGHER EDUCATION ACADEMY (FHEA) UK.
RESEARCH INTEREST: PRODUCTION, RESERVOIR AND GAS ENGINEERING.
TEACHING & PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
TEACHING AND PROJECT SUPERVISION.
• RECIPIENT OF FEDERAL GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIP - 1980-1986
• BENEFICIARY OF PETROLEUM TECHNOLOGY DEVELOPMENT FUND (PTDF) FOR PGD IN TEACHING AND LEARNING AT NEW CASTLE UNIVERSITY, UK - 2010
• BENEFICIARY OF FUTO STUDY FELLOWSHIP FOR PhD PROGRAMME - 2008.
- Reservoir and Production Engineering
- University lecturers Skills Enhancement Training Programme at Newcastle University in the UK, 2010.
Course Design to Improve Teaching and Learning in Tertiary Institutions
Research Proposal to Enhance the Quality of Teaching and Learning in Tertiary Institutions
Reflective Analysis and Professional Development in Teaching and Learning.
Economic Evaluation Gas to Liquid Plant (GTL) using Escravos Gas to Liquid Plant, (EGLP) Nigeria as a case study.