Ekejiuba Berthram Azunna Ikechukwu, PhD
B Sc., M Eng., PhD
- Academic Staff
Engr. Prof. B. Obah
Engr. Dr. S. I. Onwukwe
- Other Schools
- Our Resources
Academic and Professional Qualification
- • B.Sc, - 1987, Petroleum Engineering, University of Ibadan
- • M. Engr, - 1990, Petroleum/Natural Gas Engineering, University of Port Harcourt
- • Ph.D., - 2002, Petroleum/Natural Gas Engineering, University of Port Harcourt
- • Nigerian Bible Society Award (1993)
- • Patron National Association of Imo State students (NAISS) Nigeria (1993)
- • Patron Nigerian Universities Engineering Students Association (NUESA FUTO chapter)
- • Pillar of Nation – Building Award from the Institute of Human and Natural Resources Abuja on Saturday 5th November (2005)
- • The Rotaract Club Award of Excellence (Rotaract district 9140 Owerri) on Saturday 29th July 2006.
- • Distinguished Educational Leadership award (2007) by the Institute of Industrial Administration of Nigeria, on Saturday 15th December 2007.
- • Professional Excellence International Award (2008) by the Institute of Global resource management of Nigeria, Abuja, on Saturday 16th August 2008.
Membership of Professional bodies
- • Society of Petroleum Engineers (SPE)
- • Corporate member of the Nigeria Society of Engineering (NSE)
- • Member Council for the Regulation of Engineering in Nigeria (COREN).
- • Member Nigerian Gas Association (NGA)
- • Member Nigerian Association of Petroleum Explorationists (NAPE).
- • Member National Aeronautics Research Association (NARA)
- • Member Owerri club (No. OWC 856) since August 2001