Academic and Professional Qualification
- B.Eng (Petroleum) Federal University of Technology, Owerri
- M.Eng. (Petroleum) Federal University of Technology, Owerri
- PhD (Petroleum Engineering) Centre for Oilfield Chemicals Research, IPS, University of Port Harcourt
- Enhanced Oil Recovery
- Well Testing
- Enhanced Production & Optimization
- Multiphase Flow Modeling
- Reservoir Engineering
- Gas Engineering
- Petroleum Production Engineering
- Drilling Engineering Technology
- Petroleum Economics
- PET 301: Drilling Technology I
- PET 304: Reservoir Engineering 1
- PET 401: Drilling Technology II
- PET 403: Reservoir Engineering 11
- PET 502: Reservoir Engineering 11
- PET 513: Offshore Operations
- PET 517: Multiphase Flow in Pipes
- PET 519: Petroleum Economics
- PET 8: Artificial Lift Methods
- PET 824: Risk Analysis in Petroleum Venture
Membership of Professional bodies
- Society of Petroleum Engineers (SPE)
- National Registry of Environmental Professionals, USA
- COREN Registered
- Petroleum Engineering
- Professional Experience
Awards and Honors
- Nigerian Tertiary Education Trust Fund PhD Research Scholarship: 2011
- Imo State 13% Oil Derivation Fund Graduate Studies Scholarship: 2007 – 2009
- Kerunwa, A., Fekete, P.O. and Anyadiegwu, C. I. C.: Advances in Well Design. Academic Research International, Vol. 4, No. 5, September 2013, Pakistan
- Anyadiegwu, C. I. C., Kerunwa, A. and Oviawele, P.: Natural Gas Dehydration using Triethylene Glycol (TEG). Petroleum & Coal, Vol. 56, No. 4, 2014, Slovakia.
- Kerunwa, A., Anyadiegwu, C. I. C. and Ugwuanyi, A. C.: Enhanced Recovery of Heavy Crudes in the Niger Delta: Chops Application a Key Option. The Journal of Applied Sciences Research, Vol. 1, No. 3, 2014, India.
- Kerunwa, A. and Uchebuakor: Optimization of Condensate Recovery using Gas Recycling Technique. Petroleum & Coal, Vol. 57 (5): 565-572, 2015, Slovakia.
- Kerunwa, A. and Anyadiegwu, C. I. C.: Overview of the Advances in Casing Drilling Technology. Petroleum & Coal, Vol. 57 (6): 661-675, 2015, Slovakia.
- Kerunwa, A., Onyekonwu, M. O., Olafuyi, A. O. and Anyadiegwu, C. I. C.: Fractal Model to Characterize Spontaneous Imbibition in Porous Media. International Journal of Latest Engineering Research and Applications, Volume 01, Issue 06, September 2016: 46 - 54, India.
- Kerunwa, A., Onyekonwu, M. O., Olafuyi, A. O. and Anyadiegwu, C. I. C.: Oil Recovery through Spontaneous Imbibition in Niger Delta Reservoirs. International Journal of Engineering Research and Management, Volume 3, Issue 10, October 2016: 47 – 52, India.
- Kerunwa, A., and Onyekonwu, M. O.: Determination of Capillary Pressure from Imbibition Data for Niger Delta Porous Media. International Journal of Scientific Research in Science, Engineering and Technology, Volume 3, Issue 3, 2017: 396-400, India.
- Kerunwa A, Arharhire S.O.: Modelling Well Performance in Niger Delta Reservoir using Tuned Vertical Lift Performance (VLP) Correlation. International Journal of Scientific Research in Science, Engineering and Technology, Volume 3, Issue 3, 2017: 387 – 391, India.
- Kerunwa, A., and Okpara S.: CO2 Miscible Flooding for Enhanced Oil Recovery. International Journal of Multidisciplinary Engineering Science Studies, Volume 03, Issue 06, 2017, Germany.
- Kerunwa, A. and Ubani, C.E.: Producibility Scenario of Unidentified Productive Zone. Paper accepted for publication in the Open Journal of Yangtze Gas and Oil, Vol.8, No.10, Oct. 2017, China.