Mr. Emmanuel Onwukwe Mbah
B. Eng., M. Eng. (Petroleum Engineering)
Mbah Emmanuel Onwukwe has about six years working experience as a lecturer II the Department of Petroleum Engineering, Federal University, Owerri where he currently lectures undergraduates, and postgraduate diploma computation of results, the organization of seminars and seminar defence. Also, I also engage in teaching, supervision of projects and research work.
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS WITH DATES:
- 2015 – FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY OWERRI, IMO STATE M. Eng [Petroleum Engineering] Distinction
- 2010 – NIGERIAN INSTITUTE OF SAFETY PROFESSIONALS PORTHARCOURT. [CERTIFICATE IN HEALTH SAFETY EVIRONMENT] [HSE APPRECIATION LEVEL 2 AND HSE SUPERVISION LEVEL 3]
- 2009 – FLUID CONTROL RESEARCH INSTITUTE PHALGHAT, INDIA. CERTIFICATE IN INSTRUMENTATION AND CONTROL[Petroleum & Natural gas Measurement & Control Techniques And Standards]
- 2008 – PTDF/NNPC ENGINEERING DESIGN TRAINING PROGRAM CERTIFICATE IN MODELING FLARE SYSTEMS WITH ASPEN FLARENET [Aspen Technology Inc. USA]
- 2007 – FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY OWERRI, IMO STATE B. Eng [Petroleum Engineering] Second Class Honours [UPPER DIVISION]
- 2002 – BASE COMPREHENSIVE COLLEGE BOROKIRI PORTHARCOURT West African senior secondary school certificate [WASSCE]
Drilling and completion technology, process technology, well logging techniques, production optimization.
EXTRA-CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES :
- Club service Director: Rotaract Club of Federal UNITECH Owerri [FUTO]
- Student Parliament: Faculty of Petroleum Engineering.
- National President: National Association of Enugu State Students
- Chairman: NYSC Transit Camp Iriebe Port Harcourt.
AWARDS AND HONORS AND MEMBERSHIP
National Youth Service Corps Rivers State: State co-ordinators certificate of Commendation in recognition of his contribution to the state during his service year.
Honoured as the most dedicated staff in the Department of Petroleum Engineering in 2016 in recognition of his hard work and contribution to the development of the department.
Member Society of Petroleum Engineers.
COREN Registered Engineer
- EVALUATION OF COMPLETION FLUID TURBIDITY AND TOTAL SUSPENDED SOLIDS TRENDS IN SOUTHERN NIGERIA Mbah E.O, Ohia N.P. and N.I Onugha. Published in International Journal of current Advanced Research. Vol ,Issue 9,pp392-398,September 2015.
- Piston Effect and Ballooning in Horizontal SAS Completions: Challenges Encountered During Completion Integrity Test Operations: Nnaemeka Ohia, Charley Anyadiegwu, Emmanuel Mbah. ARPN Journal of Science and Technology Vol. 4, No. 4 April 2014 ISSN 2225-7217
- EFFECT OF FLOWMETER ASSEMBLY CONFIGURATION ON THE ACCURACY OF ULTRASONIC FLOW METER USING PRE-CALIBRATED TURBINE METER; Mbah E.O, Ohia P.N and Ikpeka P. M. Published in International Journal of current Advanced Research. Vol 3,Issue 10,pp 84-89,October 2015