B Eng., MEng., Ph.D.
Academic and Professional Qualification
- ♦ B.Eng. (Petroleum Engineering, FUTO
- ♦ M.Eng. (Petroleum Engineering) University of Port Harcourt
- ♦ PhD (Petroleum Engineering) Federal University of Technology, Owerri
- Society of Petroleum Engineers (SPE)
- Nigerian Society of Engineers (NSE)
- COREN Registered
- ♦ Well Engineering
- ♦ Enhanced Production & Optimization
- ♦ Big Data Analytics & Machine Language
- ♦ Well Engineering
- ♦ Formation Evaluation/Well Logging
- ♦ Computer Application to Petroleum Engineering (Python Script)
- ♦ PET 202: Introduction to Petroleum Engineering
- ♦ PET 301: Drilling Technology – 1
- ♦ PET 304: Reservoir Engineering - 1
- ♦ PET401: Drilling Technology - 2
- ♦ PET 407: Well Logging
- ♦ PET 409: Introduction to Geophysical Methods
- ♦ PET 504: Petroleum Production III
- ♦ PET 505: Reservoir Simulation
- ♦ PET 512: Process Engineering
- ♦ PET 516: Computer Application to Petroleum Engineering
- ♦ PET 708: Artificial Lift Methods (M.Eng. Class)
- ♦ PET 704: Drilling Optimization (M.Eng. Class)
- ♦ PET 712 &612: Formation Evaluation (M.Eng& PG Class)
- ♦ PET 703: Well Technology (M.Eng Class)
Awards and Honors:
0.9 million naira team performance bonus – (Shell Nigeria, 2003)
- Effluent Waste Management In A Nigerian Refinery- Journal of Multidisciplinary Engineering Science and Technology (JMEST); ISSN: 3159-0040; Vol. 2 Issue 8, August – 2015
A Review Of Hydraulic Work Over Unit (Hwu) Application For Well Repairs In Nigeria - Petroleum & Coal Journal; ISSN 1337-7027. Received May 17, 2014, Accepted July 28, 2014
Hydraulic Workover Unit (HWU) Application in Down-hole Milling Operations in Niger Delta – African Research Review; ISSN 1994-9057 (Print); July, 2014
Piston Effect and Ballooning in Horizontal SAS Completions: Challenges Encountered During Completion Integrity Test Operations - ARPN Journal of Science and Technology; ISSN 2225-7217; 4 April 2014
Petroleum Hydrocarbon Underground Water Bioremediation UsingDirect Application Technique, Of A Bionutrient: A Niger Delta Case- International Journal of Recent Scientific Research; ISSN: 0976-3031; August, 2015
Oil Spill Bioremediation Using Soil Blending Technique, Over A Bionutrient: A Niger Delta Case - International Journal of Innovative Science, Engineering & Technology; ISSN 2348 – 7968; 6, June 2015.
Well, Productivity Enhancement Using Matrix Acidizing – A Niger Delta Case Study- International Journal of Scientific Engineering and Applied Science; ISSN: 2395-3470; November 2015.
Evaluation of Flow Assurance in Onshore Production Facilities in the Niger Delta - Advances in Research (SCIENCEDOMAIN international); ISSN: 2348-0394; December 2015.
Analysis And Characterization Of Nigerian Waxy Crude; Journal of Basic and Applied Research International; ISSN: 2395-3438; 10th November 2015.
Effect Of Flowmeter Assembly Configuration On The Accuracy Of Ultrasonic Flow Meter Using Pre-Calibrated Turbine Meter - International Journal of Current Science and Technology; ISSN: 2320-8090; September, 2015.
Evaluation Of Completion Fluid Turbidity And Total Suspended Solids Trends In Southern Nigeria - International Journal of Current Advanced Research; ISSN: 2319 – 6475; September 2015.
Real-Time Multivariate Optimization of Drilling Parameters – Offshore West Africa Conference & Exhibition – 17th Edition; 19 – 21 March 2013; International Conference Centre, Accra, Ghana.
Selection of Alternatives for Oil Field Development; Nonlinear Optimization Approach. – Society of Petroleum Engineers (SPE) Nigerian Annual International Conference and Exhibition held in Abuja, 6-8 August 2012. Paper #162974.
Sensitivity analysis of the factors affecting crude oil emulsion stability- Petroleum and Coal Journal; ISSN 1337-7027; May 29, 2017
Evaluation Of The Fluid Loss Properties Of Pleurotus And Its Commercial Availability- International Journal of Application or Innovation in Engineering & Management; ISSN 2319 – 4847; May 2016.
The use of demulsifier in crude oils from Niger Delta marginal fields: A comparative analysis of diethylene glycol and phenol - Academia Journal of Scientific Research; ISSN 2315-7712; May 2015.
HWU: An Alternative Approach to Well repairs/re-completion in Offshore West Africa -A case study with Ghana salt pond wells - SPE International Technical Conference and Exhibition in Abuja, Nigeria, August 6-8, 2007. SPE 111888-MS
Cement Bond Integrity Verification Using Crude Oil Fingerprinting Technique; Journal of Harmonized Research in Engineering; ISSN 2347-7393; March 2015
Natural Gas Transmission And Distribution In Nigeria - Journal of Multidisciplinary Engineering Science and Technology; ISSN: 3159-0040; 8, August – 2015.
- each course in Process Technology, Reservoir Engineering, Formation Evaluation, Production Engineering and computer application to Petroleum Engineering.
- Supervise and assess senior year undergraduate projects every session (an average of 10 each session).
- Provided instructions for the use of software including Mat lab, Excel, Visual Basic, and FORTRAN.
- Assisted professors in petroleum and chemical engineering in local course organization and facilitation.
- Advising/Mentoring of undergraduate and postgraduate students in academic and career matters.
- Undergraduate coursework assessment and grading.
- Innovative research work on optimization of artificial lift techniques in marginal fields