Mr Nzeribe Bernard (Bobby),
Academic and Professional Qualification
- MSc, 1986, Chemical Engineering (Oil and Gas Processing), Higher Inst. For Chemical Technology, Bulgaria
- Ph.D., 2011, (in view) Petroleum Engineering, Federal University of Technology, Owerri
- Nzeribe, B (2000): Failures in Engineering Structures - Causes and Control in the Chemical Engineering System. Published in the Yola 2000 Seminar of the Nigerian Society of Engineers on the identification and Control of Failures in Engineering Structures.
- Sunil, K, and Nzeribe, B (1999): The Works Manager’s Guidelines for Effective Control. Management manual of the KewalramChanrai Group
- ? Nzeribe, B (1998): Causes and Control of Hexane Loss in the Solvent Extraction Plant. Manual for troubleshooting hexane consumption for Solvent Extraction Plant operators. (Afcott and Sunseed, KewalramChanrai Group.
- ♦ Petroleum Drilling
- ♦ Petroleum Processing Technology
- ♦ Driller - Petroleum drilling operations – Transworld Rig 59, Oklahoma, USA
- ♦ Senior Supervisor –Petroleum Refining – Nigerian Petroleum Refining Company, Port Harcourt, Nigeria
- ♦ Technical Manager – Manufacture of Alkyd and PVA resins for surface coatings – Resin paints Industry Limited, Aboh-Mbaise, Nigeria
- ♦ Works Manager – Edible vegetable oil processing – Afcott Nigeria PLC, Lagos Nigeria