Academic and Professional Qualification
- B. Eng. (Hons) Mechanical Engineering, University of Nigeria, Nsukka, 1979.
- P.G.D. Metallurgy, University of Lagos, Nigeria, 1981/82
- M.Sc., Project Management, FUTO Nigeria, 1996.
- Ph.D., Project Management (In Progress), FUTO Nigeria.
- Mechanisms of Biomedical Devices: Concepts of Mechanisms, Types of Mechanisms, Friction, Wear, Lubrication.
- Design and Construction of Mobility Aids – Definition and Concepts of Design and Construction, Metal Working and Joining Processes, Definition of Mobility Aids, Factors which determine the choice of Mobility Aids, Types of Mobility Aids, Developmental Trends and adaptations for use in our local environments.