Engr. NWANONENYI SIMEON CHUKWUDOZIE
Academic and Professional Qualification
- Federal University of Technology Owerri- Imo State, 2004, Bachelor of Engineering (B.Eng), Polymer & Textile Engineering, Second Class Honours Upper Division.
- Federal University of Technology Owerri- Imo State, 2010, Master of Science (M.Sc), Polymer Science and Engineering.
Membership of professional bodies
- Member, Nigerian Society of Engineers ( 26405
- Member, Polymer Institute of Nigeria (PIN)
- Effect of Rice-Husk on Some Mechanical and End-use Properties of Low density Polyethylene. Journal of Technology and Education in Nigerian (JOTEN). Vol 16 No 1. Pp. 102-108, 2011. Authors: Nwanonenyi, S.C and Ohanuzue, C.B.C
- Diffusion and Sorption Properties of Benzene through Linear Low Density Polyethylene/Polypropylene Blends. Journal of Technology and Education in Nigerian (JOTEN). Vol 16. No 2, pp. 68-76, 2011. Author: Nwanonenyi, S.C
- Biodegradable Polymer Drilling Mud prepared from Guinea Corn. Journal of Brewing and Distilling. Vol. 3 (1). PP 6-14, February, 2012. Author: C.O. Chike-Onyegbula, O. Ogbobe, and S.C Nwanonenyi.
- Analysis of Mechanical Properties of Low density Polyethylene/ Rice Husk Composite using Micro Mathematical Model Equations. IOSR Journal of Engineering, Vol. 2(3) pp.399-407, March 2012. Authors; Nwanonenyi, S.C and Obidiegwu, M.U.
- Lucuson Chemical Industry and Allied products, Onitsha: Three months exposure in Paint Production as Trainee Engineer on Industrial attachment [SIWES], July 2001 – Sept 2001.
- Gasfa Chemical Industry Nig Ltd, Obosi: Six months industrial practice in Foam Production, as a Trainee Engineer on Industrial attachment [SIWES], (July 2002 – December 2002)
- Government Secondary School, Kebbe, Sokoto State: One year Auxiliary Teacher of Introductory Technology and Mathematics during NYSC. (Sept 2004 – August 2005)
- Gogo Chemical Industry and Allied Product Nig Ltd, Obosi: Production Engineer Personnel in the Foam Production. (Sept 2005 – February 2009)
- Federal University of Technology, Owerri: Graduate Assistant in Polymer and Textile Engineering Department (From March 2009 – August 2010)
- Federal University of Technology, Owerri: Assistant Lecturer in Polymer and Textile Engineering Department (From August 2010 –Till date).