Engr. OBASI HENRY CHINEDU
Academic and Professional Qualification
- 1993 – 1998 Bachelor of Engineering, Polymer and Textile Engineering Synthesis and causes of failure of polyvinyl acetate based emulsion paint. The Federal University of Technology, Owerri, Nigeria.
- 2005 – 2007 M.Sc., Polymer Science and Engineering Thesis Title: Studies on the mechanical and transport properties of natural rubber (NR)/Linear Low-Density Polyethylene (LLDPE) blends the Federal University of Technology, Owerri, Nigeria.
- 2008 Onwards Lecturer, Department of Polymer and Textile Engineering Teaching of the undergraduate students/research activities Federal University of Technology, P.M.B. 1526, Owerri, Nigeria.
- 2005 – 2007 Graduate Assistantship Carrying out of research and laboratory activities Organizing and running Seminar programmes for undergraduates Federal University of Technology, P.M.B. 1526, Owerri, Nigeria.
- 2000 – 2005 Independent Consultant Evaluation of Nigerian youth training support measures for national agencies and young people. Organizing and running workshops on non-formal education for women empowerment.