Prof. Obineche Charles N. Ndukwe
Academic and Professional Qualification
- BSc., 1978, Biochemistry, University of Nigeria, Nsukka.
- MSc., 1982, Chemical Technology, University of Manchester, Manchester, United Kingdom.
- PhD., 1984, Chemical Engineering, University of Manchester, Manchester, United Kingdom.
Membership of professional bodies
- Member, Nigerian Society of Engineers (MNSE),1999
- Member, Nigerian Society of Chemical Engineers (MNSChE),1990
- Associate Member American Institute of Chemical Engineers, 1984.
- O.C.N.Ndukwe&O.A.Ndubuka; Characterization of colloidal polystyrene crystals (?118nm) in de-ionized condition. IntJourn. Of Academic Res 3(1), (2011), 111-116.
- O.C.N.Ndukwe&C.Chikwendu; Bioleaching of silica-sand with the fungi FusariumOxysporum, PenicilliumNotatum, Aspergillus Niger and Rhizopus. Advances in Sci& Technol. 4(2), (2010), 125-130.
- O.C.N.Ndukwe&I.A.Njiribeako; The raw material potentials of resinous sodium asphaltenesulphonate. Global Jour. of Engg.& Tech. 3(4), (2010), 593-599.
- O.C.N.Ndukwe, I.A.Njiribeako&I.C.Anyanwu; Resource recovery from Bottom-of-the-Barrel petroleum sludge. Inter. Jour. of Engrg 4(3), (2010), 365 -371.
- O.C.N.Ndukwe; Heat-treatment and Bioleaching of silica sand usingAspergillus Niger, FusariumOxysporum, PenicilliumNotatum and Rhizopus. Global Jour. of Engg.& Tech. 3(3), (2010), 567-572.
- O.C.N.Ndukwe; Kinetic models for the batch production of ethanol from cassava whey with Saccharomyces cerevisiae. Advances in Sci. and Technol. 2009
- O.C.N.Ndukwe, E.U.Onweremadu and U.M.Nyoyoko; Nigerian Local Clay a possible substitute for bentonite in drilling fluid (spud mud) based on theology. Inter. Jour. of Engrg 3(3), (2009), 311-317.
- O.C.N.Ndukwe; Estimation of Maximum time required for NPK (15:15:15) assisted Bioremediation of crude oil contaminated soil. Global Jour of Engg.& Tech 2 (2), (2009), 229-235.
- E.U.Onweremadu, O.C.Ndukwe&G.F.Okoroafor; Characterization & removability of pollutants in a crude oil-spilt site using composted cassava sludge. Life Science 5(3), (2008), 62-66.
- O.C.Ndukwe; Effect of olefinic fertilizer NPK (15:15:15) on the bioremediation of crude oil contaminated soil. J. Sci. Engrg& Technol. 15(1), (2008), 8129-8136
- O.C. Ndukwe; Deducing Si/Al Ratio from intensity measurements of Synthetic Faujasite – type Zeolites. Journal of ApplSci 6(2), (2003), 3624
- O.C.Ndukwe; Expressions for Determining the Settling Characteristics of Multicomponent Solutes in a Leaching or Washing Process. J. of Sci, Engrg& Technol. V7 N3 (2000), 2551.
- O. C. Ndukwe& U. Obasi; Experimental Measurement and Correlation of the Liquid-Liquid Equilibria of (i) Isopropyl alcohol–Water–MethyI Isobutyl Ketone and(ii) Butyric acid-Water-Toluene systems at 270 C and 1 Atmosphere Pressure. Journal of Appl Sciences 3(1), (2000), 703
- O. C. Ndukwe& D.M.T. Newsham; VLE Development of Models in Multicomponent Mixtures containing two Associated Substances. Proceedings of the 3rd UNIBEN Conference.On Engineering & Technological DevelopmentSeptember 1991 Pg 69.
- Consultant to the NDDC (Niger Delta Development Commission) on Environment and Pollution studies since June 2005.
- Principal Consultant that trained some staff of Eleme Petrochemical Company Ltd,Alesa–Elema, and Port Harcourt Refining Company Ltd, Port Harcourt on aspects of process safety, 1997 – 2001.
- Head, Dept of Chemical Engineering, Federal University of Technology, Owerri, Jan 2008 – Jan 2011.
- Member, Board of Directors, Hallmark Bank PLC, 137/139 Broad Street, Marina, Lagos, Nigeria, Dec. 1999 – Dec 2005.
- Member, Nigerian Institution of Surveyors (MNIS).
- Member, Board of Directors, Abiapalm Nigeria Ltd, Ohambele, Ukwa East L.G.A., Abia State, Nigeria, Jan. 1997-2005.
- Publicity Secretary, Nigerian Society of Chemical Engineers (NSChE), Imo/Abia States’ Chapter, Mar 1994- 2000.
- Member, Postgraduate Programme Committee, School of Engineering & Engineering Technology, Federal University of Technology (FUTO), Owerri,1995 – 1997.
- Member, Planning Committee of the School of Engineering& Engineering Technology, FUTO, Jan 1991 – Dec 1994.