Engr. Onyedikachi Judith Egbeocha
Academic and Professional Qualification
- 2012-2013 Institute of Petroleum Studies University of Port Harcourt/ IFP France, M.Sc in Petroleum Engineering and Project Development (Degree in View)
- 2010-2005 Federal University of Technology, Owerri, Imo State, B.Eng Chemical Engineering (First Class Honours)
- 2009 Shell Petroleum Development Company, Certificate of Participation in Shell Petroleum Engineering Summer School. Best Female Participant)
- Dean’s Award for the Best Graduating Student in the School of Engineering and Engineering Technology. (2010).
- FUTO Women’s Award for the Best Graduating Female Student. (2010)
- IBE-MIT Award for the Best Graduating Student in the Department of Chemical Engineering with a First Class. (2010)
- Second Best Graduating Student in the University.(2010)
Membership of professional bodies
- Associate Member, National Registry of Environmental Professionals (In view).
- Associate Member, Institute of Petroleum Studies (In view)
- Department of Chemical Engineering, FUTO ( Graduate Assistant August, 2012-)
- Government Day Secondary School, Etsu-gaie, Agaie L.G.A Niger State (NYSC Corps member, July 2011 to July 2012)
- Nigerian Bottling Company, Plc (Junior Buyer, January 2011 to June 2011)
- Nigerian Bottling Company (Undergraduate Trainee, May 2009 to October 2009; September 2008- December 2008).