Academic and Professional Qualification
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Economics (Second Class) 1995
- M.Sc. (Econs) Econometrics and Mathematical Economics 2004
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) Economics/ Econometrics (In view)
- Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) Fellowship Award 2010 /2011
- Kano State (NYSC) Honors Award, 1996
- Nwaimo C.E. (2009) Applied Principles of Economics, Owerri: Supreme publishers.
- Nwaimo C.E. (2007) Basic Principles of Economics, Owerri: Supreme publishers.
- Nwaimo C.E. et al. eds (2007) Understanding Business method, Owerri: Human Resources Development Centre.
- Nwaimo C.E. (2007), CBN Core Values/Vision and Mission: Basic management Course for Office Assistants, juniors and Clerical Assistants of Central Bank of Nigeria: Owerri, Rapour Hotels Ltd. November 12th – .16th
- Nwaimo C.E (2007), Computer Appreciation and Data Management: Basic management Course for office Assistants, Juniors and Clerical Assistants of Central Bank of Nigeria: Owerri, Rapour Hotels Ltd., November 12th – 16th.
- Strategic management: a senior management course for Directors and Assistant Directors of CBN, Rapour Hotels Limited. June 2011
- Asst. Lecturer in Federal University of Technology, Owerri. Dept. of Mgt. Tech. (Currently)
- Part Time Lecturer in Imo State University Owerri: Department of Economics, 2006-2009
- NYSC Lecturer in Kano State Polytechnic: Social Sciences Unit, 1995-1996