Academic and Professional Qualification
- B.S., 1975, Economics, University of Nigeria, Nsukka
- M.S.,1997, Money & Banking, Federal Uni of Tech., Owerri
- Ph.D., 2008, Financial Mgt, Federal University of Tech,.Owerri
Membership of professional bodies
- Member of the SMAT Board, PG Board, Dept. Board
- Member SMAT Quality Assurance & Control Committee
- Member Nigerian Institute of Management
- Member Nigeria Economic Society
- African Women in Science and Engineering (AWSE)
- Member International Academy of Business and Behavioural Sciences
- Member Ajalli Women Welfare Association, Ajalli.
- Member St Andrew’s Anglican Church, Mother’s Union.
- Member Lady of the Knight of St. Christopher
- Member Christian Fellowship of St. Andrew’s Church.
- Member Club Mater Medic
- Member Queen’s School, Enugu Old Girls Association
- Nwachukwu, C.C., Ibeawuchi,C and Okoli, M.N. ‘’Project Management Indexes ; A Constraint to Project Implementation Success in the Construction Sector of a Developing Economy’’, EUROJOURNAL, Vol.43 No. 3, 2010.
- OKOLI, M.N. and Akujuobi, A.B.C. ‘’Determinants of Capital Flight; The case of Nigeria.’’ International Journal of Development and Management Review, (INJODEMAR), 2009.
- Akujuobi, A.B.C.and Okoli,M.N. ‘’Capital Flight Determinants and Economic Development;The Nigerian Experience’’, Economic and Business Review; African Journal of Economics of the Department of Economics, Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki ,2009.
- Okoli, M.N. ‘’Predicting the Influence of Capital Market on the Industrial Development of Nigeria’’. Nigerian Journal of Education, Planning and Finance (NJEPAF); A Publication of De-Caritas Centre for Studies on Human Development in Africa (DECSHDA), Rivers State University of Education, Port-Harcourt,2009.
- Okoli, M. N. ‘’Capital Flight and Economic Development; Evidence from Nigeria’’, African Journal of Social Issues (AJSS) 2009.
- Okoli, M.N. ‘’External Debt and The Nigerian Economy’’, Journal of Industrial Business & Economic Research; Publication of Markowirz Centre for Research & Development in Association with the Department of Economics, University of Port- Harcourt, Rivers State ,2008.
- Nwachukwu, C.C.and Okoli, M.N. ‘’The Imperative for Maintenance Culture in the Economic Development of Nigeria as a Third World Country’’, Journal of Industrial Business & Economic Research, The Jiber; Vol. 11 No 2, Jan – June, 2007.
- Okoli, M.N.’’The Role of Commercial Banks in Project Financing (A Case Study of Selected Banks)’’,Journal of Industrial Business & Economic Research; A Publication of Markowirz Centre for Research and Development in Association with The Department of Economics, University of Port- Harcourt, Rivers State, 2005.
- Banking, Central Bank of Nigeria, Ilorin.1983-1984
- Banking, Progress Bank of Nigeria, PLC Owerri.1983-1997
- Course Advisor 2001-Date