POSITION: Lecturer 1
CONTACT: Department of Information Management Technology, Federal University of Technology, P M B 1526, Owerri
PHONE: +234 8033403250
- Applied Statistics- Multivariate Statistics
- Operations Research and Stochastic Processes
- Nonparametric Statistics
- Environmental Statistics
- Structural Equation Modeling –Latent Curve Modeling, Multilevel Modeling
- Experimental Designs
- Statistical Computing
POSITIONS & EMPLOYMENT
Federal University of Technology Owerri, School of Management Technology
- Assistant Lecturer (20th January, 2009)
- Lecturer 11 (2012)
- Lecturer 1 (2015)
- Member, Nigerian Statistical Association (NSA)
- Member, Optimization Group, Ngeria
- Member, Society for Telemedicine and eHealth in Nigeria.
- E. Anyiam and G. E. Nworuh, Markov Chain Analysis of Market Share Determination: A predictive Model: Journal of the Nigerian Statistical Association, Vol. 21, PP. 72-83, 2010.
- E. Anyiam and G. E. Nworuh, Application of Discriminant Analysis on the Classification of Implemented Foreign Assisted projects in Nigeria. Journal of the Nigerian Statistical Association, Vol. 22, pp. 95 -105, 2011.
- Ikerionwu and K. E. Anyiam, Dependable Systems: A Developers Perspective, Journal of Mathematics and Technology, Baku, Azerbaijan(2011),vol.2, No.2, pp. 30-42 .
- Anyiam K. E et al, Basic Mathematics for Tertiary Institutions, Springfield Publishers Ltd, 2012
- Anyiam K. E., Multivariate Completely Randomized Row- Column (MCR-RC) Design with Disproportionate cell sizes using the Non-Full Rank Model. Journal of the Nigerian Statisticla Association (NSA). Vol. 24. pp. 67- 84, 2012
- Oluigbo I. and Anyiam K. E., The Role of Compensation on the Employee Performance in an Information Technology Organization. International Journal of Research in Information Technology (IJRIT), Vol. 2, Issue 4, Pg 458-558. 2014.
- Anyiam K. E. and Uchegbulem-Asiegbu Nneoma P. (2014), Exploring Body Dimensions to Predict Scale Weight of Teenagers in Imo State, South-East, Nigeria. International Journal of Scientific and Engineering Research (IJSER), vol. 5 Issue 8, Page 748-789. 2014.
- Anyiam K. E, Nworuh G. E, and Uchegbulem- Asiegbu Nwaoma P.: Exploring the Political Situation in Nigeria (2011) Elections using Correspondence Analysis for Categorical Data. International Journal of Statistika and Mathematika (IJSM), Volume 12, Issue 1, pp 19-25, 2014.
- Anyiam K. E., Eze F. U. and Ezeh N. G. (2015): Gap Analysis of Automatic Teller Machine (ATM) Service and Customer Satisfaction. Journal of Electronics and Computer Science. Vol.2 Issue 3, Paper 12
- Anyiam K. E., Oluigbo Ikenna, Eze U.F. and Ezeh G. N. (2015), Empirical Investigation of the Impact of Information Technology on Global Capital Market Operation. Journal of Applied Management Sciences, Vol.1, Issue 1, Paper 2
- Anyiam K. E. and Oluigbo I. V. (2017). ICT and Socio-Economic Development of Rural Areas in Nigeria. Rural Development in Nigeria Contents, Contexts and Discontents: pg 180-195. (Eds) Rural Research and Advocacy Society, Owerri.
- Nworuh G. E. and K. E. Anyiam, ”Achieving Effective Legislative Process and Good Governance through Building Trust in Statistics” Proceedings of the 35th Annual conference of Nigeria Statistical Association on Statistics as a Veritable Tool for Achieving a Stable Democracy, Akure, Nigeria, 2011.
- Anyiam K. E. and Uchegbulem-Asiegbu Nneoma P., “Exploring Body Dimensions to Predict Scale Weight of Teenegers in Imo State, South East Nigeria” Proceedings of the 36th Annual Conference of the Nigerian Statistical Association on Statistics” A Tool for National Transformation, Benue, Nigeria, 2012.
- Anyiam K. E. and Uchegbulem-Asiegbu N. M., Correspondence Analysis for Discrete Categorical Data. “Creating Sustainable Environment with Statistics, 37th Annual Conference of the Nigerian Statistical Association. Book of Asbtracts, Akwa Ibom, Nigeria. T31, pg 49, 2013
- Anyiam K. E. and Eze F. U., Gap Analysis of Authomatic Teller Machine Service Quality and Customer Satisfaction. “Creating Sustainable Environment with Statistics, 37th Annual Conference of the Nigerian Statistical Association. Book of Asbtracts, Akwa Ibom, Nigeria. T56, pg 60 2013