Dr AMAOBI, MIKE UWALEKE
Present Status: Senior Lecturer
PERMANENT ADDRESS: UMUORII URATTA OWERRI
CONTACT ADDRESS: DEPT. OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY FUTO OWERRI
E-MAIL ADDRESS: email@example.com
PHONE NUMBER: 2348034551384
AREAS OF SPECIALIZATION
BUSINESS SOFTWARE TECHNOLOGY
ECONOMETRICS/INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY ARCHITECTURE
BUSINESS INFORMATION SYSTEM
INFORMATION SCIENCE and DATA PROCESSING.
AREAS OF RESEARCH
- Technological Applications of Object-oriented programming
- Mobile telephony and standards
- Business software applications
- Electronic business System.
- Electronic Payment System.
BOOKS AND MONOGRAPHS.
- Title of Book: Network and communication technology: Principles and practice (publisher zobam publishers ltd:2008:ISBN:97824293-x)
- Title of the book: web design and programming, practical approach Edited by A.O Ozomena (publisher: century publishers’ ltd Owerri 2008). Author: Uwaleke, A.m
- Title of the Book: Computer-Based Information System, Edited by A.O. Ozomena (Publisher: Equitable Publishers Ltd, Owerri 2009); Author: Uwaleke, A.M; S.B.N, 978-2142-67-S.
- Title: health information system, Edited, by Chizoba, B.C,(Publisher: Equitable Publishers, Owerri, 2010)
(1) Uwaleke Amaobi; Oliver Osuagwu, investment in functional alternative energy sources can salvage dying Nigerian industries and encourage IT diffusion- a technical report, COMPUTING TRENDS, vol, 27, 2009,127-130.
(2) Uwaleke, A.M; managing global challenges; information technology strategies and tools, The Journal of Finance, vol, 60, 2005, 2867-2869.
(3)Uwaleke, A.M; The role of information technology in project management challenges and resolutions, INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF COMMUNICATION AND PERFORMING ARTS, vol, 2 no1, 2009, 27-39.
(4) Uwaleke, A.M, Central bank monetary policy and IT application a new ground area, JOURNAL OF ECONOMICS AND COMPUTING, vol, xlvii, no 2, 2010,385-392
(5) Uwaleke, A.M; IT adoption and bank development failures and trials, JOURNAL OF ECONOMICS AND COMPUTING, vol, xlviii no4, 2011, 207-215
(6) Uwaleke, A.M, Re directive measures of protocols in data collusion syndrome, COMPUTING TRENDS, vol.3, no.1, 2010, 45-57.
(7) Uwaleke, A.M, examining protocols and their characteristics in OSI and TCP/IP environment, COMPUTING TRENDS, vol, 3, no1, 2010, 63-70.
(8) Uwaleke, A.M, Instructional complexity of interpreted web-based multimedia design and Nigerian Universities, COMPUTING TRENDS, vol.3, no1, 2010, 103-109.
(9) Uwaleke, A.M, the impact of IT deployment on the development of e-banking in Nigeria, COMPUTER AND SOCIETY, vol,8,no2,2009, 112-123
(10)Uwaleke, A.M, Nigerian stock exchanges and the challenges of computerization in a stock market, COMPUTER AND SOCIETY, vol,8, no2,2009, 145-151
(11)Uwaleke, A.M, Ejehu, M.C, deliverable health system and mobile phone applications, WEALTH OF A NATION, vol, 1, 2013,77-86
(12) Uwaleke, A.M, Amadi, P.E, The impact of project management software on the project failures rate in Nigeria construction industries, WEALTH OF A NATION, vol, 1, 2013, 93-98.
(13) Uwaleke, A.M, Ijeoma, O.I, Factor analysis of knowledge-based standard on project-oriented society, WEALTH OF A NATION, vol.1, 2013, 101-110.
(15) Uwaleke, A.M, The application of software in improving system reliability on project delivery, SOCIAL SCIENCE, vol3, 2013, 23-32.
(16) Asiegbu, M, Uwaleke, A.M.; Empirical analysis of computer usage apathy in the academic environment, THE MANAGEMENT, vol.1, 2014, 13-23
(17) Uwaleke, A.M, Osuji, A, Partway congestions and data transfer modalities, SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY, vol2, 2013, 34-45.
(18) Uwaleke, A.M, Mere, K.O, Ouagwu, J, sensational blockage and deficiency of firewall as robust network security systems, SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY,vol2, 2013, 71-78.
(19) Uwaleke, A.M polarization of spectrum in network partitioning and call drop system, science and technology, vol.2, 2013, 105-117.
(20) Uwaleke, A.M, E-governance application and the efficiency of local government administration in Nigeria, INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF COMMUNICATION AND PERFORMING ARTS,vol1, no1, 2012, 57-64.
(21) Uwaleke, A.M, Agbaogu, G.O. The use of cross-frequency allocation to cushion call drop syndrome in network delivery system.
COURSES THOUGHT AT POSTGRADUATE LEVEL
(i) Satellite and Communication Technology
(ii) Network security
(iii) Advance Web server administration
(iv) Management Information System. (MIS)
(v) Computer Architecture
(vi) Network Security
- Web design and programming, Practical Approach
- Management Information System
- Network Administration
- Database Management System