Dr (Mrs) EZE UDOKA FELISTA,
Present Status: Reader in the Department of Information Management Technology
ADDRESS: IMT DEPT; FUTO; OWERRI, IMO STATE.
N.O.K & ADDR. ENGR. EZE VIGOR I., No 13 CIC Izima Street W.B.H.E. Abayi, Aba.
COMPLETED RESEARCH PROJECTS AND CONSULTANCIES:
- Computerized Health-Care Information Management System.
- Automated Result Processing.
- Data Mining Model for Management of Data warehouse in Tertiary Institutions
CREATIVE ACTIVITIES (PUBLICATIONS):
(A) Journal Articles (Published Works)
1. Eze, U.F. & Obiozor, R. N.(2005) : Impact of computer in social and economic growth of a nation. A journal of the Nigerian Library Association Vol. 2 (1, 2), 2005. pg 113-125
2. Eze, U.F. OnyejegbU, L. N; Chikwendu, M.N (2006): Gender issues: The role of women in the development of science and technology. A Journal of Science and Technology Research, vol. 5, Number 1, 2006
3. Onyejegbu, L.N; Chikwendu, M.N & Eze, U.F. (2006): Integrating Information and Communication Technology (ICT) in Nigerian development programme. A Journal of Research in Physical Sciences, vol. 2, Number 1, 2006. ISSN 1596 1052.
4. Onyesolu, M.O; Eze, U.F. & Okonkwo, O. R (2006): Comparative analysis of single –path communication system and multi-path communication system using queuing theory approach. An African Journal of sciences. Vol 7, number 1, August (2006). Pg 1403-1408
5. Onyesolu, M.O; Eze, U.F. & Okonkwo, O.R. (2006): Mobile telephone (GSM) communication explosion in Nigeria and customers satisfaction in mobile telephone industry – a study of some selected firms in Awka Metropolis. An African Journal of sciences. Vol 7, number 1, August (2006). Pg 1552-1558.
6. Eze, U.F. & Osita E.(2006): Internet perception in a developing country: Nigeria as a case study. A journal of Environmental Studies and Research. Vol. 6 Number 1 May (2006)
7. Eze, U.F.; Anigbogu, S.O. & Edebeatu Dom (2006): MIS: A managerial support to Decision makers Executives and Experts. A journal of Environmental Studies and Research. September (2006) ISSN 1596-1052.
8. Eze, U.F.; Anigbogu, S.O. & Edebeatu Dom (2007): ICT Research Process: A model for creativity and innovation in capacity building. A journal of Environmental Studies and Research. September (2007) ISSN 1596-1052.
9. Umeh, M.N; Onyejegbu L.N. and Eze U.F. (2009); Merits and demerits of a computer-based voting system. A journal of Science; Engineering and Technology Vol. 16 number 1 March 2009. ISSN 1117 – 4196, pg 8661 -8668.
10. Eze U.F, Osuagwu O.E and Onyesolu M. (2008); Data warehouse: A data mining backbone for adequate decision making to promote organizational growth and stability. A journal of Environmental studies and Research Vol. 8 number 1 September 2008. ISSN 1596 – 1052
11. Osita E.G.; Eze U.F. and Ezeani M.I (2009); Biometrics Technique: A veritable tool for information security – A review. A journal of applied sciences vol. 12 number 3, October, 2009
12. Eze U.F. and Onyesolu M.(2009); Database creation and maintenance: Rudiment for better organizational Information System (IS) management. A journal of Environmental studies and Research Vol. 8 number 1 September 2009. ISSN 1596 – 1052
13. Anigbogu S.O., Eze U.F. and Anigbogu Gloria (2009); Cyber Crime and Security: Implication for managing current global changes in Nigeria. Electroscope: An international journal of Electrical and Telecommunication Systems Research. Vol. 3 number 3, July 2009.
14. Osuagwu O. E.+, Nworuh Godwin+, Asiegbu B., Uwaleke Amaobi+, Olanapo F.++, Eze Udoka+(2010);Enhancing security of Nigerian State Through Electronic Roadside Vehicle Identification System
15. Chapter In A Book: Onyesolu, M.O. and Eze, F.U. (2011). Understanding Virtual Reality Technology: Advances and Applications, in Schmidt, M. (ed.) Advances in Computer Science and Engineering, Rijeka, Croatia: Open Access Publishers, ISBN 978-953-307-173-2.
16. Otuonye A.I, Eze U.F., Nwokonkwo O.C. (2011); Framework for Mobile Application Development Using J2ME and UML. International Journal of Empirical Research and Sustainable Development (IIERSD). Vol. 3 2011
17. U.F. Eze, G. N. Okudo, Nwakanma Ifeanyi (2011); Review of potential application of GIS and Weather Forecasting to challenge climatic Hazards in Developing countries: Nigeria as a case study. International Journal of Development Digest (2011)
18. Ekruyota O.G, U.F. Eze, (2012) Role of Computer Software in a cashless economy” Pan-African Journal Series (2012). Pan-African Book C, JIMST, Medina Accra, Ghana.
19.U.F. Eze, G. N. Okudo, E. C. Amadi (2012); Contemporary approach to enhanced road transport system in Nigeria through the application of IT-based (Online) bus ticketing and payment system. International Journal of Sustainable Development and World Policy. Asian Economic and Social Sciences Publishers.
20. U.F. Eze, G. N. Okudo, Paschal Chinedu(2012) Application of Contemporary Search And Optimization Methods to Discover Best Model for Achieving Score Function Goals. British Journal of Science (2012). 4(1). P(72 -87) © British Journals. ISSN 2047 3745
21. U.F. Eze (2013) Enhanced Digital Library System that supports sustainable knowledge: A focus on university library system in Nigeria. An international journal of development on management review. (INJODEMAR) Vol. 8
22. U.F. Eze, G. N. Okudo, Anyiam Kizito, Etus Chukwuemeka (2013):Integrating ICT in rebranding Nigerian Youth for constructive empowerment and Mental Reengineering, IOSR Journal of Business and management e-ISSN;2278 487X.P-ISSN:2319-7668.Vol.11,Issue 2 (May – June 2013).PP21-35
23. Osuagwu O.E, Okide S., Edebatu D. and Udoka F. Eze (2013) Low and expensive Bandwidth Remains Key Bottleneck Nigeria’s Internet Diffusion: A proposal for a Solution Model. West African Journal of Industrial and Academic Research. ISSN: 2276 -9129. June 30, 2013 Vol.7 No.1 pp15. www.wajiaredu.com
24. Chinedu Pascal Uchenna, Nwankwo, Wilson, Eze, Udoka F (2013) Enterprise Cloud Adoption: Leveraging on the Business and security Benefits. . West African Journal of Industrial and Academic Research. ISSN: 2276 -9129. June 30, 2013 Vol.7 No. 1 pp. www.wajiaredu.com.
25. Etebong B. Isong, U.F Eze (2013): Optimizing a 3G Cellular wireless Network Using Forward Error Correction. An International Journal of Scientific and Engineering Research (IJSER) 2013, pp. 109785.
26. Osuagwu O.E.,Eze Udoka Felista,Edebatu D., Okide S., Ndigwe Chinwe, Uzoma John-Paul (2013): Emerging Technology and Internet of all Things: Implications for Nigeria’s Higher Education Curricular. West African Journal of Industrial and Academic Research. ISSN: 2276 -9129. September, 2013 Vol.8 No. 1, pp 103. www.wajiaredu.com.
27. Etebong B.Isong, U.F. Eze, K.J. Udo (2013) Modelling traffic in an established 3G Mobile Network. International Journal of Advancement in Research and Technology. Vol. 2, Issue 5, May 2013. Pp. (14 – 16).
28. Osuagwu O.E., Okide S., Edebatu, Eze Udoka. F. (2013): Imperatives of 4G Telecommunications Technology for Internet Diffusion in Africa. MICROWAVE. International Journal of Science and Technology. ISSN: 1116-5391. June30, 2013 Vol. 4 No 1, pp 12. www.mijstedu.com.
29. U.F. Eze, A. Henri-Ukoha, I. Oluigbo (2014): Technology Entrepreneurship and Climate Support on Small Medium Enterprise in Nigeria; International Journal of Research in Information Technology, VOL.2, issue 6, June 2014, pg:597-613. www.ijrit.com. ISSN 2001-5569
30. Nwakanma I.C., Asiegbu B.C., Eze U.F., Dibia O.A (2014): A Critical Appraisal of the Telecommunications Industry and Economic Growth in Nigeria. World journal of Globalization and Technology Development, vol. 1 No. 1, February 2014, pp1-18: http:www.wigtd.com/
31. U.F. Eze, I. Oluigbo (2014) The Relevance of Effective Database System For Efficient Office Management in the 21st Century Institutions. International Journal of Research in Information Technology, VOL.2, issue 6, June 2014, pg: 597-613. www.ijrit.com. ISSN 2001-5569
32. U.F. Eze, O.S. Adeoye, C.R Ikemelu (2014): Industry-Wide Application of Data Mining; International Journal of Advanced Studies in Computer Science and Engineering. Vol. 3 Issue 2, 2014 http;/www.ijascse.com pp. 28 – 37.
33. U. F. Eze, C. Etus, J.E.Uzukwu (2014); Database System Concepts, Implementation and Organization – A Detailed Survey; International Journal of Scientific Engineering and Research (IJSER) ISSN (ONLINE) 2347 – 3878.Vol. 2 Issue 2, February, 2014. http://www.ijser.in
34. U.F. Eze (2014) Methodology and Systems Analysis of Data Mining Model for Successful Implementation of Data Warehouse in Tertiary Institutions International Journal of Asian Social Science.2014. 4(1): 1 -19. http:/www.aessweb.com/journals/5007. Asia.
35. U.F. Eze, S. E. Etim (2014) A Pragmatic Virtual Library System for Universities Academic Enhancement in the Developing Country. International Journal of Information Technology and Business Management, vol. 1. 24 No 1. ISSN 2304 – 0777. www.jitbm.com. Pakistan.
36. U.F. Eze, Igo Emmanuel, S. E. Etim (2014) Fuzzy Logic model for Traffic Congestion. IOSR Journal of Mobile Computing and Application (IOSR –JMCA), vol. 1 Issue 1, May – June 2014. PP 15 – 20.www.iosrjournals.org.India.
Books in main discipline and published by reputable publishers at the following levels:
University Text: 1. Computer Fundamentals: An Integrated Approach
- Computer Operation Made Easy: A Practical Approach
Teaching and Professional Experience
Full-time Post Masters teaching in a University or at an equivalent level (with Dates, Employees, Post held): Thought PhD courses in FUTO; 2009/2010 Session till Date
- Computer-Link Training Centre, Onitsha (Industrial Training) 1994
- Symac Printing Design Ltd. (Desktop Publishing) Onitsha (I.T) 1995