Present Status: Lecturer I
GSM Number: 08037277357
WORK EXPERIENCE (IN INDUSTRY)
Nigerian Telecommunication Ltd (NITEL) – 1987 – 2003
Partner, Ben-Jam Consulting (IT, Software Dev., Computer Networking & Training) Lagos 2003 – 2006
Chief Engineer, Channels Television Lagos – 2006 – 2009
Visiting Lecturer, Department of Computer Science, Lagos State University – 2004 – 2008
Senior Lecturer, Department of Electrical/Electronics Engineering, Lagos City Polytechnic, Ikeja Lagos – 2008 – 2009
Visiting Senior Lecturers, Department of Electrical/Telecoms Engineering Federal Polytechnic Nekede Owerri – 2008
Lecturer 1, Department of Information Management Technology, Federal University of Technology Owerri – 2009 till date.
Member Accreditation/Reaccreditation visitation panel of Polytechnics/Monotechnics by the NBTE Kaduna (2005 till Date)
Supervision of final year Bachelors Degree Computer Science students’ academic projects at Lagos State University in 2006, 2007, 2008, and 2009.
Supervision of final year Bachelors Degree Information Technology students’ academic projects at Federal University of Technology Owerri. (2009 till date)
Extensive involvement in Curricula Development, Examination Coordinator, Industrial Attachment and Consultancy Services (2009 till date)
External Examiner, Temple Gate Polytechnic, Aba Abia State. (2010/2011, 2011/2012).
Supervision, Postgraduate students’ Thesis 2015, 2016, 2017 (PGD, Ms.C, Ph.D)
LIST OF PUBLICATIONS
Dissertation and Thesis
Development of an Algorithm using Adaptive Antenna Array Technique to reduce Multipath effects in Wireless Communications Network Ph.D, Thesis Federal University of Technology Owerri, 2015.
1. Okeke, B.C. (2015): A Practical Manual guide on Principles of Telecommunication Technology.
- James Agajo, Onyebuchi Nosiri, Okeke Benjamin Chukwujekwu and Okoro Patience N. (2015), Modelling, Simulation, and Analysis of a low-Nise Block converter (LNBC) used for communication Satellite Reception using Matlab, International Journal of Engineering and Technical Research (IJETR) ISSN: 2321-0869 (0), 2464-4698 (P) Vol. 3, Issue – 9
- Pkhaifoh Joseph, Awolo, C.I. Okeke Benjamin Chukwujekwu, and James Agajo (2015) Matlab and Sumulink Based Simulation Based Simulation of Wideband Code Division Multiple Access (WCDMA). International Journal of Engineering and Technical Research (IJETR) ISSN: 2321-0869 (0), 2464-4698 (P) Vol. 3, Issue – 9
- J. Agajo, T.C., Obiora – Dimson, O.B. Chukwujekwu, and Nathaniel (2015), CC 300 Wifi Base configuration of Gateway for Internet Accessibility in Monitoring Variables Via Wireless Sensor Systems. African Journal of Computing and ICT IEEE, ISSN: 2006-1781, Vol. 8, No. 3
- James Agajo, Okeke Benjamin Chukwujekwu, Nnadi Nathaniel and Ifeyinwa C. Obiora-Dimson (2016) Remote Monitoring and Data Acquisition Model of Agriculture using Wireless Sensor Network. African Journal of Computing & ICTs. Vol 8. No. pp 152-166, IEEE, ISSN: 2006-1781.
- James Agajo, Okeke Benjamin Chukwujekwu, Awolo C.I. and Igbinosun Osayomwanbor Michael, (2015) Efficient Routing Technique in a Wireless Sensor Network. ISSN: 0995-2260. www.electroscopenau-edu.org.International.Journalk of Electrical and Telecommunication System Research.
- James Agajo, Ifeyinwa C. Obiora-Dimson and Okeke Benjamin Chukwujekwu (2015), Weight Error Method of Determining and Estimating error in Wireless Sensor Systems.
- Okeke Benjamin Chukwujekwu, James Agajo, Okpe Godwin, and Kabis Salisu Danya (2016), Analysis and Estimation of Time Arrival and Received Signal Strenght Network ISSN: 2001-6417 www.wsn-journal.com.
- James Agajo, Nuhu Bello K, Okeke Benjamin Chukwujekwu and Faith Ntekin (2016), Zigbee Based Wireless Patient Temperature and Pulse Monitoring System. Journal of Wireless Sensor Networks ISSN: 2001-6417, www.wsn-journal.com
- Olufemi Sunday Adeoye, Okeke Benjamin Chukwujekwu (2016) Empirical Study of Commercial Data Mining Programming. IJRIT International Journal of Research in Information Technology, Volume 4, Issue 3, March 2016. Pg 67-80. ISSN 2001-5569.
- James Agajo, Jonathan G. Kolo, LC Obiora-Dimson, Okeke Benjamin Chukwujekwu, Lazarus O. Uzoechi 2016, Remote Monitoring and Automated Diagnosis via Interatice Software Interface using Wireless Communication Network “Telemedicine”. ATBU. Journal of Science, Technology and Education (JOSTE): Vol 14 (1), March 2016, ISSN 2277-001
Recipient of Professional Service Aware of Excellence 2013 from Rotary Club of Awka-Unizik (District 9140)
Letter of Commendation (2003) from Channels Television, Lagos.
Multi-paths in GSM Communication,
Cloud Computing and Network Security