Address – 44 Old Aba Road, 2nd Artillery Port Harcourt (Opposite Enterprise Bank Ltd)
Phone Number – 07067050804, 08094877985
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
· Researched and simulated a more Realistic Mobility Model for Mobile Adhoc Networks using the existing mobility models as an M.sc Thesis in the Queen Mary University Of London.
· Achieved a score of 100% in Java Programming Examination.
· Part of the project team that oversaw the implementation of LAN infrastructure in over 150 new branches of Oceanic Bank nationwide
· Graduated from the university with a 2.1
· Graduated from Senior Secondary School with seven Alphas and two credits including alphas in English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry and Biology
· Best graduating student in Junior School Certificate Examination
· Best graduating student in primary school (Distinction in First School Leaving Certificate Examination)
· VLAN Design, Development, Management and Troubleshooting.
· Cisco Router and Cisco Catalyst Switches Configurations and Troubleshooting.
· Routing Protocols (RIP, OSPF, EIGRP), Routed Protocols (IPv4, IPv6)
· Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 7 and Ubuntu.
· MS Office 2003 / 2007 / 2010, Visio, VMware, GNS 3.0, Cisco Packet Tracer.
· Java SE
· Switch-port and Access List Security implementations (Standard and Extended).
· WAN Protocols; HDLC, PPP and Frame-Relay Network Configuration (Fundamentals)
· Structured LAN/UPS cabling, installation, maintenance and support
· Technical Writing and Management: Documentation, Technical Manual Development, Helpdesk Support, Budgeting and Departmental Coordination
· Customer Service, Presentation and ITIL V3 skills
Federal University Of Technology Owerri 08/2014 – Till Date
Assistant Lecturer – Information Management Technology
· Deliver Lectures on Computer Networks & Communications, Systems Analysis & Design, Digital Systems and Database Systems
· Course Advisor
· Invigilate Semester Examinations
· Carry out any other responsibilities assigned by the Head of Department
Nigeria Liquefied Natural Gas Company (NLNG) 05/2014 – 07/2014
IT Support Engineer (First Line)/IT Service Analyst
· Receive, troubleshoot and resolve staff’s IT request.
· Log every received request on the Remedy Support tool
· Escalate unsolved requests to appropriate units
· Administrate, manage and maintain monitoring tools (AppManager and OPManager)
· Audit and update the configuration on devices on monitoring tools
· Monitor availability of IT Services and network links
· Keep track of IT Service and Link outage
· Produce fact-based reports for decision making
Heca Maison Limited – 04/2013 – 04/2014
Position: Project Coordinator
· Design, Installation and Maintenance of Enterprise Surveillance Systems
· Design, Installation and Maintenance of Enterprise LAN infrastructure
· Offering Security Training for clients/ Coordinating technicians on site.
· Following up on contact with prospective clients and identifying their needs
· Preparation of Service Level Agreement documents for clients
Computer Career Centre, London 04/2011 – 02/2013
Position: Network Assistant
· VLAN Design / Management and Network Troubleshooting
· Responsible for administration and troubleshooting Cisco ISR 2800 series routers and switches (2960 Series).
· Responsible for maintaining VLAN infrastructure and switch-port security policies.
· SDM and CLI for router configuration including basic and advanced firewall implementation.
· Assisting the design and implementation of clients’ network infrastructure and site survey.
· Responsible for network monitoring, assessments and documentation.
· Redistribution of routing protocols between non-proprietary protocols and Cisco EIGRP.
· Responsible for network topology design and view using Visio professional.
Oceanic Bank International Plc – 09/2006 – 09/2009
Position: IT Support Engineer
· Designing of LAN/UPS Infrastructures for over 200 New Branches and Existing Branches Nationwide
· Microwave Link Site Survey and Planning for Prestel Technologies (a subsidiary of Oceanic bank International Plc)
· Deployment of Windows XP operating system and profile on over 300 systems using System Image
· Plan, configuration, integration maintenance and support of LAN, file and print server configurations
· IT Assets Management and Documentation
· Liaise with Vendors for the Supply of Needed LAN & UPS Materials
· First level of contact with all the vendors to ensure that faulty types of equipment are repaired promptly
· Posting of Assets and Expenses on SAP ERP application