Mr Ikenna Uzoma Ajere
Address – 44 Old Aba Road, 2nd Artillery Port Harcourt (Opposite Enterprise Bank Ltd)
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- · Researched and simulated a more Realistic Mobility Model for Mobile Adhoc Networks using the existing mobility models as an M.sc Thesis in the Queen Mary University Of London.
- · Achieved a score of 100% in Java Programming Examination.
- · Part of the project team that oversaw the implementation of LAN infrastructure in over 150 new branches of Oceanic Bank nationwide
- · Graduated from the university with a 2.1
- · Graduated from Senior Secondary School with seven Alphas and two credits including alphas in English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry and Biology
- · Best graduating student in Junior School Certificate Examination
- · Best graduating student in primary school (Distinction in First School Leaving Certificate Examination)
- · VLAN Design, Development, Management and Troubleshooting.
- · Cisco Router and Cisco Catalyst Switches Configurations and Troubleshooting.
- · Routing Protocols (RIP, OSPF, EIGRP), Routed Protocols (IPv4, IPv6)
- · Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 7 and Ubuntu.
- · MS Office 2003 / 2007 / 2010, Visio, VMware, GNS 3.0, Cisco Packet Tracer.
- · Java SE
- · Switch-port and Access List Security implementations (Standard and Extended).
- · WAN Protocols; HDLC, PPP and Frame-Relay Network Configuration (Fundamentals)
- · Structured LAN/UPS cabling, installation, maintenance and support
- · Technical Writing and Management: Documentation, Technical Manual Development, Helpdesk Support, Budgeting and Departmental Coordination
- · Customer Service, Presentation and ITIL V3 skills
Federal University Of Technology Owerri 08/2014 – Till Date
Assistant Lecturer – Information Management Technology
- · Deliver Lectures on Computer Networks & Communications, Systems Analysis & Design, Digital Systems and Database Systems
- · Course Advisor
- · Invigilate Semester Examinations
- · Carry out any other responsibilities assigned by the Head of Department
Nigeria Liquefied Natural Gas Company (NLNG) 05/2014 – 07/2014
IT Support Engineer (First Line)/IT Service Analyst
- · Receive, troubleshoot and resolve staff’s IT request.
- · Log every received request on the Remedy Support tool
- · Escalate unsolved requests to appropriate units
- · Administrate, manage and maintain monitoring tools (AppManager and OPManager)
- · Audit and update the configuration on devices on monitoring tools
- · Monitor availability of IT Services and network links
- · Keep track of IT Service and Link outage
- · Produce fact-based reports for decision making
Heca Maison Limited – 04/2013 – 04/2014
Position: Project Coordinator
- · Design, Installation and Maintenance of Enterprise Surveillance Systems
- · Design, Installation and Maintenance of Enterprise LAN infrastructure
- · Offering Security Training for clients/ Coordinating technicians on site.
- · Following up on contact with prospective clients and identifying their needs
- · Preparation of Service Level Agreement documents for clients
Computer Career Centre, London 04/2011 – 02/2013
Position: Network Assistant
- · VLAN Design / Management and Network Troubleshooting
- · Responsible for administration and troubleshooting Cisco ISR 2800 series routers and switches (2960 Series).
- · Responsible for maintaining VLAN infrastructure and switch-port security policies.
- · SDM and CLI for router configuration including basic and advanced firewall implementation.
- · Assisting the design and implementation of clients’ network infrastructure and site survey.
- · Responsible for network monitoring, assessments and documentation.
- · Redistribution of routing protocols between non-proprietary protocols and Cisco EIGRP.
- · Responsible for network topology design and view using Visio professional.
Oceanic Bank International Plc – 09/2006 – 09/2009
Position: IT Support Engineer
- · Designing of LAN/UPS Infrastructures for over 200 New Branches and Existing Branches Nationwide
- · Microwave Link Site Survey and Planning for Prestel Technologies (a subsidiary of Oceanic bank International Plc)
- · Deployment of Windows XP operating system and profile on over 300 systems using System Image
- · Plan, configuration, integration maintenance and support of LAN, file and print server configurations
- · IT Assets Management and Documentation
- · Liaise with Vendors for the Supply of Needed LAN & UPS Materials
- · First level of contact with all the vendors to ensure that faulty types of equipment are repaired promptly
- · Posting of Assets and Expenses on SAP ERP application