Mr Chukwuemeka Etus
Published papers in refereed journals
- 2007, OPARA F. K. and Etus Chukwuemeka, Determination of IPV6 Protocol, Its Deployment and Efficiency in Computer Systems Networks in Nigeria, Journal of Engineering Research and Technology (JERD) Vol.2, No.3, Duncan Science Company, Calabar, 85-96.
- 2008, F. K. Opara and C. Etus, Assessment of IPV4 Protocol Suite in Data Communication Networks in Nigeria, Nigerian Journal of Engineering Management (NJEM) Vol.9, No.1, Besade Publishing Press Ltd, Ondo, 50-60.
- 2009, Etus C., Opara F. K. and Akinde O. K., Analysis of Formal Protocol Test Models and Methods in WAP Network, The Heartland Engineer Vol.4, Number 2, Heartland Engineer Press, 13-33.
- 2009, Akinde O. K., Opara F. K. and Etus C., Blu Disc Technology: A Veritable Optical Medium for Secondary Data Storage (A Survey, Analysis and Application), The Heartland Engineer Vol.4, Number 2, Heartland Engineer Press, 34-56.
- 2010, Chukwuemeka Etus and Felix K. Opara, AESS – A Technology for combating Security Challenges in Tertiary Institutions in Nigeria, Proceedings of 1st International Conference of IEEE Nigeria, NIGERCON 2010, With Theme: Emerging and Sustainable Technologies for Power and ICT in a Developing Society, Vol.1, No.1, IEEE Nigeria Section, 87-95.
- March 2010, Chukwuemeka Etus and Felix K. Opara, Design and Implementation of an Automatic Examination Screening System (AESS), Advances in Science and Technology – An African Journal for Research, Innovation and Discovery, Vol.4, No.1 (March/April 2010), Greenfield Education Foundation, Owerri, 11-31.
- 2011, Chidi Akujor, I. M. Mejeha, Oluwasogo A. Ogungbenro, Felix K. Opara, C. Etus, Genevieve Opara, Romanus Ugwoke, Gregory A Alozie, and O. F. Uzoh, Robust Information Technology Industry in Nigeria: A Catalyst for Sustainable Economic Development, Advances in Science and Technology – An African Journal for Research, Innovation and Discovery, Vol.4, No.2, Greenfield Education Foundation, Owerri, 148-158.
- 2013, U. F. Eze, G. N. Okeudo, K. E. Anyiam, and Etus Chukwuemeka, Integrating ICT in Rebranding Nigerian Youths for Constructive Empowerment and Mental Reengineering, Journal of Business and Management, Vol.11, Issue 2, 21-35.
- February 2014, Udoka Felista Eze, Chukwuemeka Etus and Joy Ebere Uzukwu, Database System Concepts, Implementations and Organizations – A detailed Survey, International Journal of Science Engineering and Research (IJSER), Volume 2, Issue 2, 22-34.
- November 2014, Amadi E.C., Ahaiwe, J., Etus C., and Akpabio N., Deployment of ICT for the effective transportation system in Nigeria: A design model of Nigerian Intelligent Transportation System, International Journal of Science and Research (IJSR), Volume 3, Issue 11, Paper ID: OCT14429, Impact Factor (2012): 3.358. 24-32.
- December 2014, Timmy I. Akinnubi, Chukwuemeka Etus, and Ikenna Udunwa, Design and Implementation of an E-Office System, International Journal of Research in Management, Economics and Commerce (IJRMEC), Volume 3, Issue 12.
- June 2015, Nwakanma, I. C., Etus, C., Ajare, I. U., and Agomuo, U. G., Online Bus Ticket Reservation System, IIARD-International Journal of Computer Science and Statistics, Vol.1 No2, www.iiardonline.org, 1-17.
- November 2015, Amadi E. C. and Etus, C., An Overview of Network Simulation Tools in Teaching Computer Network, International Journal of Research (IJR), Volume 2, Issue 11, e-ISSN: 2348, p-ISSN: 2348-795X. 479-485.
- November 2015, B. C. Asiegbu, I. C. Nwakanma, and C. Etus, Automated Teller Machine (ATM) Diffusion Theory in Selected Banks in Owerri, Imo State, Nigeria, University of Mauritius Research Journal, http://vcampus.uom.ac.mu/pvcacad/resjournal/index.php
TEACHING AND PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
- GRADUATE ASSISTANT IN IMT DEPARTMENT (APRIL 1, 2009 – MARCH 2010)
- ASSISTANT LECTURER IN IMT DEPARTMENT (MARCH 2010 – SEPTEMBER 30, 2013)
- LECTURER II IN IMT DEPARTMENT (OCTOBER 1, 2013 – SEPTEMBER 30, 2016)
- LECTURER I IN IMT DEPARTMENT (OCTOBER 1, 2016 – TILL DATE)
- SUCCESSFULLY SUPERVISED 15 UNDERGRADUATES WITHIN THE YEAR UNDER REVIEW.
- TAUGHT IMT303, IMT309, IMT318, IMT401, AND IMT504 WITHIN THE YEAR UNDER REVIEW.